Love is a gift, in any form it takes. At least that’s the premise of Neil LaBute’s meticulously unsettling opus, Wrecks. Ed Harris, supported only by plumes of cigarette smoke, plays a Midwestern businessman at his wife’s wake. He’s charmingly boyish as he shares the story of their scandalous romance: She was 15 years his senior and married when they met. ”I’m leaving a lot out,” he admits. ”It’s private.” Indeed. Only an actor as disarming as Harris can project moral outrage from behind a veil of moral confusion. We all have secrets and contradictions, and Harris masterfully dissects both.
Wrecks Love is a gift, in any form it takes. At least that's the premise of Neil LaBute's meticulously unsettling opus, Wrecks. Ed Harris,...WrecksNeil LaBute Love is a gift, in any form it takes. At least that's the premise of Neil LaBute's meticulously unsettling opus, Wrecks. Ed Harris,...2006-10-27
Starring: Ed Harris; Director: Neil LaBute; Author: Neil LaBute; Opening Date: 10/03/2006
Posted January 17 2015 — 7:41 AM EST
- 'Walking Dead' showrunner Scott M. Gimple teases NEXT season
- 'Walking Dead' season finale: Our quick take on 'Conquer'--and yours?
- Justin Timberlake accepts iHeart Radio Innovator Award, recalls when 'they called me weird'
- 'Fear the Walking Dead': First promo's here
- 'Once Upon a Time': Inside ID of Maleficent's child
- iHeart Radio Music Awards winners are...
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Justin Theroux, Josh Gad, Kristen Stewart & More!