Love is a gift, in any form it takes. At least that’s the premise of Neil LaBute’s meticulously unsettling opus, Wrecks. Ed Harris, supported only by plumes of cigarette smoke, plays a Midwestern businessman at his wife’s wake. He’s charmingly boyish as he shares the story of their scandalous romance: She was 15 years his senior and married when they met. ”I’m leaving a lot out,” he admits. ”It’s private.” Indeed. Only an actor as disarming as Harris can project moral outrage from behind a veil of moral confusion. We all have secrets and contradictions, and Harris masterfully dissects both.
Wrecks Love is a gift, in any form it takes. At least that's the premise of Neil LaBute's meticulously unsettling opus, Wrecks. Ed Harris,...WrecksNeil LaBute Love is a gift, in any form it takes. At least that's the premise of Neil LaBute's meticulously unsettling opus, Wrecks. Ed Harris,...2006-10-27
Starring: Ed Harris; Director: Neil LaBute; Author: Neil LaBute; Opening Date: 10/03/2006
Posted October 27 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Andre 3000 joins ABC's 'American Crime'
- 'Descendants' react: Did the tale about junior Disney villains cast a spell?
- Casting Net: Gary Oldman joins space love story
- Josh Gad wraps 'Beauty and the Beast' filming, shares pic
- Remembering Roddy Piper's rowdy film career
- Why 'The Tribe' is the perfect videogame movie
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' producers offer hints about the show's timeline
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Amy Poehler, Justin Theroux, Rihanna & More!