Otis Williams (pictured, lower right) of the Temptations turns 65 today, and while I’m pretty sure the following Moonlighting clip wouldn’t make his own personal list of career highlights, it’s without a doubt among my Top 5 YouTube Delights. So without further ado, let’s all groove to David Addison’s “How to Be Funky” video, set to the Temptations’ “Psychedelic Shack.” Cybill, I didn’t know you could get down like that!
Posted October 30 2006 — 3:08 PM EST
- 'Empire': Behind the scenes at EW's photo shoot
- Skrillex + Diplo release Jack U debut
- 'Empire' star Jussie Smollett on the power of Jamal's coming-out
- 'Focus' aims to lift box office crown from 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- Bruce Willis indie-thriller 'Wake' halts production due to lack of funding
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' creator on season 1 success, season 2 ideas
- Catwoman comes out as bisexual in comic
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Oscars 2015: EW exclusive rehearsal photos
- Oscars 2015 backstage: EW all-access photo pass
- Taylor, Rita & Orlando, Amanda and More!