Otis Williams (pictured, lower right) of the Temptations turns 65 today, and while I’m pretty sure the following Moonlighting clip wouldn’t make his own personal list of career highlights, it’s without a doubt among my Top 5 YouTube Delights. So without further ado, let’s all groove to David Addison’s “How to Be Funky” video, set to the Temptations’ “Psychedelic Shack.” Cybill, I didn’t know you could get down like that!
Posted October 30 2006 — 3:08 PM EST
- Cara Delevingne addresses awkward interview
- 'Gritty' take on 'Little Women' in development at CW
- Mia Farrow criticized for tweeting business address of Cecil the lion's killer
- Diva Layla El retires from WWE
- Woody Allen says private life doesn't resonate in his films
- 'Law & Order' director arrested on child pornography charges
- 'Secret in Their Eyes' gets new release date
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Tyra Banks, The Madden Bros., Taylor Schilling & More!