Otis Williams (pictured, lower right) of the Temptations turns 65 today, and while I’m pretty sure the following Moonlighting clip wouldn’t make his own personal list of career highlights, it’s without a doubt among my Top 5 YouTube Delights. So without further ado, let’s all groove to David Addison’s “How to Be Funky” video, set to the Temptations’ “Psychedelic Shack.” Cybill, I didn’t know you could get down like that!
Posted October 30 2006 — 3:08 PM EST
- 'Big Brother': Julie Chen answers our burning Qs
- See Nic Cage in his 'Superman Lives' costume
- Ava DuVernay decides not to direct 'Black Panther': 'We just didn't see eye to eye'
- LeBron James: Hollywood's newest MVP
- Know this week's pop culture news? Take EW's quiz to find out
- 10 celebrity memoirs to devour this summer
- Celebrate Independence Day with Steven Tyler's new country video
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!