Otis Williams (pictured, lower right) of the Temptations turns 65 today, and while I’m pretty sure the following Moonlighting clip wouldn’t make his own personal list of career highlights, it’s without a doubt among my Top 5 YouTube Delights. So without further ado, let’s all groove to David Addison’s “How to Be Funky” video, set to the Temptations’ “Psychedelic Shack.” Cybill, I didn’t know you could get down like that!
Posted October 30 2006 — 3:08 PM EST
- 'iZombie' season 2 trailer teases what (or who) is on the menu for Liv Moore
- Casting Net: Mad Men star Jessica Pare cast in Lovesick
- 'Can't Buy Me Love' star Amanda Peterson's cause of death was an overdose
- Sony reaches settlement in hacking lawsuits
- Stephen Colbert counters Jeb Bush's 'Late Show' raffle with his own contest
- On the set of 'American Horror Story: Hotel': A foursome with Lady Gaga and Matt Bomer
- Steven Spielberg’s DreamWorks could leave Disney next year
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- The A List Ladies, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anna & Jane and More!