We’ve heard your plaintive cries in the wilderness, PopWatchers, and your pleas have not gone unheeded. We’re happy to announce that, starting with tonight’s episode of Heroes, your favorite new superhero show will get the benefit of a full-fledged EW.com TV Watch. Writing the post-show analysis every week will be EW’s Gilbert Cruz; alas, Gilbert has no superpowers that I know of, but perhaps he’s keeping them secret for now and will reveal them in the fullness of time. Check EW.com’s home page tomorrow morning and every Tuesday for Gilbert’s Heroes TV Watch column, and keep an eye on PopWatch, where we’ll continue to address any supplemental cheerleader-related questions of burning import, and where we’ll still gush over how lovable Masi Oka is whenever the mood strikes us.
Posted October 30 2006 — 10:07 PM EST
- Prince pulls discography from Spotify, Apple Music and more
- Miss USA headed to Reelz after being dumped by NBC
- 'Terminator Genisys' reviews: What are the critics saying?
- Rihanna's 'Bitch Better Have My Money' video is bonkers--and totally NSFW
- 'Sesame Street's' Maria is departing after more than 40 years
- Casting Net: Michael Ian Black and Missi Pyle sign on for 'Slash'
- Blood Orange releases Charleston-influenced song 'Do You See My Skin Through The Flames?'