Used to be, our cousins over at AOL never said a mean thing about anyone. But we dwell in a world of snark now, so here’s a Halloween-timed list from AOL Comedy of the scariest celebrities. Of course, the list is far from comprehensive. No Tom Cruise? No Gary Busey? No K-Fed, whose fame is surely one of the signs that the Apocalypse is nigh? Help ‘em out, PopWatchers, and tell us which stars frighten you the most (and not on purpose).
Posted October 31 2006 — 11:00 AM EST
- See My Morning Jacket cover Eagles of Death Metal
- Sinead O’Connor found safe after posting that she had ‘taken an overdose'
- See Tracee Ellis Ross perform on stage with mom Diana Ross
- John Legend serenades Chrissy Teigen for her 30th birthday
- Carey Mulligan praises Jennifer Lawrence’s wage gap essay
- Taylor Swift fan meets singer before losing her hearing
- See Slash play the national anthem with USC's marching band