Used to be, our cousins over at AOL never said a mean thing about anyone. But we dwell in a world of snark now, so here’s a Halloween-timed list from AOL Comedy of the scariest celebrities. Of course, the list is far from comprehensive. No Tom Cruise? No Gary Busey? No K-Fed, whose fame is surely one of the signs that the Apocalypse is nigh? Help ‘em out, PopWatchers, and tell us which stars frighten you the most (and not on purpose).
Posted October 31 2006 — 11:00 AM EST
- Deadpool makes a cameo in new 'Fantastic Four' trailer
- Drake disses Meek Mill during OVO Fest set
- Ellen DeGeneres tweets support for Amy Schumer after gun control speech
- 'Significant Mother' react: What did you think?
- Casting Net: Ali Larter returns for 'Resident Evil: The Final Chapter'
- Amazon defends making a TV show with Woody Allen
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale are divorcing