Used to be, our cousins over at AOL never said a mean thing about anyone. But we dwell in a world of snark now, so here’s a Halloween-timed list from AOL Comedy of the scariest celebrities. Of course, the list is far from comprehensive. No Tom Cruise? No Gary Busey? No K-Fed, whose fame is surely one of the signs that the Apocalypse is nigh? Help ‘em out, PopWatchers, and tell us which stars frighten you the most (and not on purpose).
Posted October 31 2006 — 11:00 AM EST
- A$AP Rocky's 'At.Long.Last.A$AP' to drop at midnight
- Even Taylor Swift's mom thought it was 'Starbucks lovers'
- Two of B.B. King's daughters allege father was poisoned by employees
- Hear Icona Pop's new single 'Emergency'
- 'It' on hold; director Cary Fukunaga exits
- 'Jurassic World' director Colin Trevorrow dishes on deadly new dino Indominus Rex
- Drake: 'Madonna' out, 'Rihanna' in?
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Christina & Matt, Kendall Jenner, Jordin Sparks & More!