Remember, just because the network bigwigs chose to create a pile-up of Grey’s Anatomy, CSI, and the season premiere of The O.C. (all airing tonight at 9) doesn’t mean you need to throw your TiVo into a tizzy. As it turns out, tonight’s O.C. is streaming online here and at Fox affiliate websites like this one, up until about an hour before showtime and then again starting tomorrow morning. (Next week’s ep should be posted by then as well. Oh, by the way, it’s a PC-only party; no welcome to the O.C., bitch, for you Mac users.) Plus, Grey’s is re-airing again tomorrow night at 8 (and streaming at ABC.com after tonight’s broadcast), and CSI should be available online at CBS.com by tomorrow as well. So watch at your leisure, and keep an eye on PopWatch for future updates on TV traffic snarls.
Posted November 2 2006 — 9:09 PM EST
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media
- Highlights from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade