Remember, just because the network bigwigs chose to create a pile-up of Grey’s Anatomy, CSI, and the season premiere of The O.C. (all airing tonight at 9) doesn’t mean you need to throw your TiVo into a tizzy. As it turns out, tonight’s O.C. is streaming online here and at Fox affiliate websites like this one, up until about an hour before showtime and then again starting tomorrow morning. (Next week’s ep should be posted by then as well. Oh, by the way, it’s a PC-only party; no welcome to the O.C., bitch, for you Mac users.) Plus, Grey’s is re-airing again tomorrow night at 8 (and streaming at ABC.com after tonight’s broadcast), and CSI should be available online at CBS.com by tomorrow as well. So watch at your leisure, and keep an eye on PopWatch for future updates on TV traffic snarls.
Posted November 2 2006 — 9:09 PM EST
- The Originals: Julie Plec blogs the return of Josh
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss goes behind the scenes on Paul Wesley-directed episode
- What if movies ended when someone spoke the title?
- Lady Gaga to be honored by Grammy Museum
- CineFix ranks the 10 best final film shots of all time
- 'Project Runway Junior' winner gives advice to the adults
- Overlooked witness could have prevented conviction in 'Serial' case, expert says