Remember, just because the network bigwigs chose to create a pile-up of Grey’s Anatomy, CSI, and the season premiere of The O.C. (all airing tonight at 9) doesn’t mean you need to throw your TiVo into a tizzy. As it turns out, tonight’s O.C. is streaming online here and at Fox affiliate websites like this one, up until about an hour before showtime and then again starting tomorrow morning. (Next week’s ep should be posted by then as well. Oh, by the way, it’s a PC-only party; no welcome to the O.C., bitch, for you Mac users.) Plus, Grey’s is re-airing again tomorrow night at 8 (and streaming at ABC.com after tonight’s broadcast), and CSI should be available online at CBS.com by tomorrow as well. So watch at your leisure, and keep an eye on PopWatch for future updates on TV traffic snarls.
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- 2015 Tony Nominations: Watch the nominations live here
- Casting Net: 'TMNT 2' adds Brian Tee as bad guy Shredder
- 'Osbournes' won't reboot at VH1
- 'Chicago Fire/PD,' 'SVU' bosses on fatal crossover event
- Viola Davis will play Harriet Tubman in HBO movie
- Indie director Adam Wingard to tackle 'Death Note'
- Behold, Joe Manganiello's 'Magic Mike XXL' poster revealed