Remember, just because the network bigwigs chose to create a pile-up of Grey’s Anatomy, CSI, and the season premiere of The O.C. (all airing tonight at 9) doesn’t mean you need to throw your TiVo into a tizzy. As it turns out, tonight’s O.C. is streaming online here and at Fox affiliate websites like this one, up until about an hour before showtime and then again starting tomorrow morning. (Next week’s ep should be posted by then as well. Oh, by the way, it’s a PC-only party; no welcome to the O.C., bitch, for you Mac users.) Plus, Grey’s is re-airing again tomorrow night at 8 (and streaming at ABC.com after tonight’s broadcast), and CSI should be available online at CBS.com by tomorrow as well. So watch at your leisure, and keep an eye on PopWatch for future updates on TV traffic snarls.
Posted November 2 2006 — 9:09 PM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters