Remember, just because the network bigwigs chose to create a pile-up of Grey’s Anatomy, CSI, and the season premiere of The O.C. (all airing tonight at 9) doesn’t mean you need to throw your TiVo into a tizzy. As it turns out, tonight’s O.C. is streaming online here and at Fox affiliate websites like this one, up until about an hour before showtime and then again starting tomorrow morning. (Next week’s ep should be posted by then as well. Oh, by the way, it’s a PC-only party; no welcome to the O.C., bitch, for you Mac users.) Plus, Grey’s is re-airing again tomorrow night at 8 (and streaming at ABC.com after tonight’s broadcast), and CSI should be available online at CBS.com by tomorrow as well. So watch at your leisure, and keep an eye on PopWatch for future updates on TV traffic snarls.
Posted November 2 2006 — 9:09 PM EST
- How Ann Coulter hijacked the Rob Lowe roast
- Listen to Led Zeppelin's Lost 'Sunshine Woman' Track
- Ava DuVernay tweets support for Leslie Jones: 'Stay up, sis'
- Here's why Giancarlo Esposito turned down a Marvel TV role
- 'Jason Bourne' 3-D screenings causing nausea and protests in China
- Olympian auctions off medal to pay young boy's medical bills
- Nicole Scherzinger's Britney Spears impression is 'Crazy' good