Alejandro González Iñárritu directs a story in which a stray bullet turns into an international crisis involving Americans (Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett), a Mexican nanny, and embassies jumpy about terrorism. The choreography of clashes looks busy for the sake of math, not message.
Genre: Drama; Starring: Cate Blanchett, Gael García Bernal, Brad Pitt; Director: Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu; Author: Guillermo Arriaga; Release Date Wide: 11/10/2006; Runtime (in minutes): 142; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Paramount Vantage
Posted November 3 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Wayward Pines' exec producer Chad Hodge's post-show dish: Why (SPOILER) had to die
- Casting Net: Gabrielle Union heading to Jamie Foxx action film 'Sleepless Night'
- 'The View' eyeing two new cohosts?
- 'The Help' director Tate Taylor to helm 'Girl on the Train'
- Pete Davidson live tweets his 'Harry Potter' marathon, gives 'dope as f---' review
- Reese Witherspoon as Tinker Bell: Disney developing 'Peter Pan' spinoff 'Tink'
- Molest claim vs. Josh Duggar; family says...
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- Melissa McCarthy: Did you know she was in...?
- Kendall & Lily, Jon Bon Jovi, Chanel Iman and More!