The splendid vino vignettes in Jay McInerney’s A Hedonist In the Cellar pique both curiosity and thirst — without off-putting wine-speak. McInerney even likens one California chardonnay to Pamela Anderson.
A Hedonist in the Cellar The splendid vino vignettes in Jay McInerney's A Hedonist In the Cellar pique both curiosity and thirst — without off-putting...A Hedonist in the CellarNonfictionJay McInerney The splendid vino vignettes in Jay McInerney's A Hedonist In the Cellar pique both curiosity and thirst — without off-putting...2006-11-03Knopf
Genre: Nonfiction; Author: Jay McInerney; Status: In Season; Publisher: Knopf
Posted November 3 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'SNL' preview: What to expect from Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?
- 'Parks and Rec': On set for the final day
- John Green's 'Alaska' scriptwriters set
- Craig Ferguson set for ABC comedy pilot
- Will Smith back in 'Focus': What critics said
- 'The Red Road's Jason Momoa on season 2 and when we can expect Aquaman in action
- Look, but don't retouch? What our female celeb photo fascination says about us
- 20 TV series that nailed it with their very first scenes
- 'Last Man on Earth' guys salute inspirations
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Susan Sarandon, Prince William and More!