The splendid vino vignettes in Jay McInerney’s A Hedonist In the Cellar pique both curiosity and thirst — without off-putting wine-speak. McInerney even likens one California chardonnay to Pamela Anderson.
A Hedonist in the Cellar The splendid vino vignettes in Jay McInerney's A Hedonist In the Cellar pique both curiosity and thirst — without off-putting...A Hedonist in the CellarNonfictionJay McInerney The splendid vino vignettes in Jay McInerney's A Hedonist In the Cellar pique both curiosity and thirst — without off-putting...2006-11-03Knopf
Genre: Nonfiction; Author: Jay McInerney; Publisher: Knopf
Posted January 17 2015 — 7:41 AM EST
- 'Star Wars: Rogue One' will depict raid to steal original Death Star plans
- 'Furious 7' holds off 'Paul Blart' to win box office for third weekend in a row
- Victoria Justice breaks news to fans on Twitter: 'Eye Candy' canceled by MTV
- Jon Stewart explains why he quit 'The Daily Show'
- Jason Sudeikis on present (two Tribeca films), past ('SNL'), and future ('Fletch'?)
- 'Outlander' boss on Geillis reveal, Claire's shocking choice
- 'Orphan Black' creators on series' sexy, surreal return
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Kellie Pickler, Julia Roberts, Taylor Swift & More!