The splendid vino vignettes in Jay McInerney’s A Hedonist In the Cellar pique both curiosity and thirst — without off-putting wine-speak. McInerney even likens one California chardonnay to Pamela Anderson.
A Hedonist in the Cellar The splendid vino vignettes in Jay McInerney's A Hedonist In the Cellar pique both curiosity and thirst — without off-putting...A Hedonist in the CellarNonfictionJay McInerney The splendid vino vignettes in Jay McInerney's A Hedonist In the Cellar pique both curiosity and thirst — without off-putting...2006-11-03Knopf
Genre: Nonfiction; Author: Jay McInerney; Publisher: Knopf
Posted November 3 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- TV legend Norman Lear gives 6 strong opinions about American life
- 'Downton Abbey' cast on saying goodbye: 'We didn't want to leave'
- Zayn Malik congratulates One Direction on their ’sick’ new single
- Dr. Dre's new album, 'Compton,' coming Aug. 7
- 'Ghostbusters' cast surprises patients at Boston children's hospital
- Chris Pratt, James Gunn mark 'Guardians of the Galaxy's one-year anniversary
- Kelly Clarkson crushes cover of Miley Cyrus' ‘Wrecking Ball’
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- FKA Twigs, Adrian Grenier, Bethenny Frankel and More!