The country star, 34, up for six CMA awards Nov. 6, had just started dating his wife, actress Kimberly Williams (Father of the Bride), 35, when she starred in his 2002 video ”I’m Gonna Miss Her” (above): ”The video is about women upset with men. We did 15 takes of her smacking the back of my head. She laughed every time. She definitely didn’t have the remorse she should have!”
Posted November 3 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- Kanye West announces new album title
- 'SNL' react: Your quick take on Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?
- 'Parks and Rec': On set for the final day
- John Green's 'Alaska' scriptwriters set
- Craig Ferguson set for ABC comedy pilot
- Will Smith back in 'Focus': What critics said
- 'The Red Road's Jason Momoa on season 2 and when we can expect Aquaman in action
- 20 TV series that nailed it with their very first scenes
- 'Last Man on Earth' guys salute inspirations
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Susan Sarandon, Prince William and More!