The country star, 34, up for six CMA awards Nov. 6, had just started dating his wife, actress Kimberly Williams (Father of the Bride), 35, when she starred in his 2002 video ”I’m Gonna Miss Her” (above): ”The video is about women upset with men. We did 15 takes of her smacking the back of my head. She laughed every time. She definitely didn’t have the remorse she should have!”
Posted November 3 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- Fassbender: 'Alien: Covenant' will be 'much scarier' than 'Prometheus'
- MTV's 'True Life' special to follow survivors of Orlando shooting
- Adele adds two more shows to '25' tour
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' cast plays two truths and a lie
- 'Guardians Vol. 2': James Gunn shares first look at the Ravagers
- 'One Tree Hill' cast sings theme song at karaoke-filled reunion
- 'SNL' alum Mike O'Brien opens up about cancer scare
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels
- Comic-Con 2016: Get Batty With the Cast of 'The Walking Dead'