The country star, 34, up for six CMA awards Nov. 6, had just started dating his wife, actress Kimberly Williams (Father of the Bride), 35, when she starred in his 2002 video ”I’m Gonna Miss Her” (above): ”The video is about women upset with men. We did 15 takes of her smacking the back of my head. She laughed every time. She definitely didn’t have the remorse she should have!”
Posted November 3 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- How Walk the Moon scored a summer pop hit in 'Shut Up and Dance'
- Jason Segel's 'Nightmares! The Sleepwalker Tonic': Read an EW exclusive excerpt
- Archie Panjabi reacts to Kalinda and Alicia's final 'Good Wife' scene
- Sam Shepard arrested on drunk driving charges
- See Ransom Riggs' cover for 'Library of Souls' -- EXCLUSIVE
- Joni Mitchell discusses fame in unearthed 1986 interview
- Rare, uncorrected 'The Bell Jar' proof up for auction
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- Ben Affleck, Taylor Swift, the Entourage Guys & More!