The country star, 34, up for six CMA awards Nov. 6, had just started dating his wife, actress Kimberly Williams (Father of the Bride), 35, when she starred in his 2002 video ”I’m Gonna Miss Her” (above): ”The video is about women upset with men. We did 15 takes of her smacking the back of my head. She laughed every time. She definitely didn’t have the remorse she should have!”
Posted November 3 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- Kanye West's 'The Life of Pablo' has finally arrived
- Jonah Hill to host 'Saturday Night Live'
- Interracial marriage drama 'Loving' acquired by Focus Features
- Lady Gaga is getting her own 'Monster High' doll
- Melissa McCarthy hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Chiwetel Ejiofor says he'll never forgive Mark from 'Love Actually'
- Hear Disney princesses sing in their original languages