As in Rio, Roberta has the Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers team turning over much of the floor to a less interesting pair: This time it’s Randolph Scott and Irene Dunne, who are running a fashion line in Paris. Too much plot, too many pretty dresses, and not enough dancing make this the weakest Fred and Ginger.
Roberta As in Rio, Roberta has the Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers team turning over much of the floor to a less interesting pair:...RobertaMusicalPT106MUnrated As in Rio, Roberta has the Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers team turning over much of the floor to a less interesting pair:...2006-11-03
Genre: Musical; Starring: Fred Astaire, Ginger Rogers, Irene Dunne; Director: William A. Seiter; Runtime (in minutes): 106; MPAA Rating: Unrated
Posted November 3 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Disney Infinity 3.0' developer discusses bringing iconic 'Star Wars' characters to the franchise
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' showrunner promises 'psychological tension'
- The next generation of male pop stars, from Harry Styles to The Weeknd
- The slow, curious fade of the male pop star
- Final 'Dexter' book says farewell to serial killer Dexter Morgan
- Kel Mitchell talks return to Nickelodeon this fall in 'Game Shakers'
- Kevin Bacon, Neil Marshall, and the other Thor to attend Fantasia 2015
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Pippa Middleton, Ryan Reynolds, Jessica Alba & More!