Here’s a novelty: Playing With Fire is a concept album about squandering Britney Spears’ fortune. K-Fed boasts about Louis Vuitton, ”fill[ing] the Lamborghini up with shopping bags,” carrying ”10 G’s in my pocket, 5 in my hand…” and the figures get bigger: ”Who told this bastard that he can’t rap? I got 50 mil, I can do whatever I want!” Other rappers might hesitate to brag about marrying into bling, but Federline isn’t self-conscious about it. Or anything: ”This marijuana got me heavily sedated/I’m Kevin Federline, America’s most hated.” Word.
Playing with Fire (Music - Kevin Federline)Here's a novelty: Playing With Fire is a concept album about squandering Britney Spears' fortune. K-Fed boasts about Louis Vuitton, '...Playing with Fire (Music - Kevin Federline)Hip-Hop/RapHere's a novelty: Playing With Fire is a concept album about squandering Britney Spears' fortune. K-Fed boasts about Louis Vuitton, '...2006-11-06
Genre: Hip-Hop/Rap; Lead Performer: Kevin Federline; Producer (group): Reincarnate Music
Posted November 6 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Hannibal' music supervisor on working with Siouxsie Sioux for the finale's song
- Hugh Dancy explains that shocking 'Hannibal' series finale
- Ansel Elgort remembers former classmate after his death
- New 'Downton Abbey' trailer previews final season
- 'Les Miserables' actor dies at 21
- Jackson family remembers Michael Jackson on his birthday
- Amal Clooney says Egyptian Al-Jazeera conviction 'sends a dangerous message'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!