We interrupt our PopWatch programming to bring you this very important (and timely) message from Lady Miss Kier and her Deee-Lite cohorts. I urge you to click here, then heed their message. (No, it does not involve moving to the n’th hoop.) Thank you, and now back to your regularly scheduled procrastinating.
Posted November 7 2006 — 7:29 PM EST
- See Ryan Reynolds give Conan O’Brien a massage as Deadpool (with panda tears)
- Kevin Bacon campaigns for more male nudity in Hollywood in mock PSA
- See the red band trailer for Ryan Reynolds' 'Deadpool'
- 'Playing House' season 2 premiere react: Did you find the BFFs' return 'totes kewl'?
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: Travis Wall on that 'uncomfortable' Twitter save
- Casting Net: Will Smith replaces Hugh Jackman in 'Collateral Beauty'
- 9 spoilers on 'Grey’s Anatomy,' 'Scandal,' 'Murder'