We interrupt our PopWatch programming to bring you this very important (and timely) message from Lady Miss Kier and her Deee-Lite cohorts. I urge you to click here, then heed their message. (No, it does not involve moving to the n’th hoop.) Thank you, and now back to your regularly scheduled procrastinating.
Posted November 7 2006 — 7:29 PM EST
- 'Scream Queens' season 2 promo pics: The doctors (and nurses) are in
- Marvin Kaplan, 'Alice' and 'Top Cat' actor, dies at 89
- Kanye West's Saint Pablo Tour has a flying stage
- 'American Horror Story' teaser channels 'Children of the Corn'
- Mayim Bialik, Marcie Leeds recreate their 'Beaches' opening scene
- Demi Moore joins R-rated comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Reese Witherspoon is 'thinking about’ another 'Legally Blonde' sequel