We interrupt our PopWatch programming to bring you this very important (and timely) message from Lady Miss Kier and her Deee-Lite cohorts. I urge you to click here, then heed their message. (No, it does not involve moving to the n’th hoop.) Thank you, and now back to your regularly scheduled procrastinating.
Posted November 7 2006 — 7:29 PM EST
- J.K. Rowling reveals Seahawks support
- 'Gilmore Girls' stars guess their characters' presidential picks
- 'Bones' final season details, premiere date revealed
- 'Final Fantasy XV' beautifully teases an 'Omen' of chaos Noctis
- Mariah Carey and fiance James Packer have split
- Gerard Butler set for threequel 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Tracey Ullman interprets Melania Trump's campaign style