ABC has pulled Six Degrees from its schedule through November and December. The fate of the J.J. Abrams-produced series, which stars Campbell Scott, Hope Davis, and Erika Christensen as inter-connected New Yorkers, remains unclear. So far the show, which follows Grey’s Anatomy on Thursday nights, has averaged 9.6 million viewers this year, putting it in 45th place. More details as we get them.
(Six Degrees: ABC/ERIC LIEBOWITZ)
Posted November 8 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- Barb from 'Stranger Things' to join Archie reboot 'Riverdale'
- Jimmy Eat World share soaring new rock song, 'Sure and Certain'
- 'Arrow': Thea makes date plans in exclusive season 4 deleted scene
- 'Warcraft' director is 'equally proud and furious' about the film
- Apollonia makes surprise appearance at 'Purple Rain' screening
- Anne Hathaway to star in Jenny Mollen’s 'Live Fast Die Hot'
- Rick Perry's 'Dancing With the Stars' run to help veterans