ABC has pulled Six Degrees from its schedule through November and December. The fate of the J.J. Abrams-produced series, which stars Campbell Scott, Hope Davis, and Erika Christensen as inter-connected New Yorkers, remains unclear. So far the show, which follows Grey’s Anatomy on Thursday nights, has averaged 9.6 million viewers this year, putting it in 45th place. More details as we get them.
(Six Degrees: ABC/ERIC LIEBOWITZ)
Posted November 8 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- Kanye West announces new album title
- 'SNL' react: Your quick take on Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?
- 'Parks and Rec': On set for the final day
- John Green's 'Alaska' scriptwriters set
- Craig Ferguson set for ABC comedy pilot
- Will Smith back in 'Focus': What critics said
- 'The Red Road's Jason Momoa on season 2 and when we can expect Aquaman in action
- 20 TV series that nailed it with their very first scenes
- 'Last Man on Earth' guys salute inspirations
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Susan Sarandon, Prince William and More!