ABC has pulled Six Degrees from its schedule through November and December. The fate of the J.J. Abrams-produced series, which stars Campbell Scott, Hope Davis, and Erika Christensen as inter-connected New Yorkers, remains unclear. So far the show, which follows Grey’s Anatomy on Thursday nights, has averaged 9.6 million viewers this year, putting it in 45th place. More details as we get them.
(Six Degrees: ABC/ERIC LIEBOWITZ)
Posted November 8 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- TV legend Norman Lear gives 6 strong opinions about American life
- 'Downton Abbey' cast on saying goodbye: 'We didn't want to leave'
- Zayn Malik congratulates One Direction on their ’sick’ new single
- Dr. Dre's new album, 'Compton,' coming Aug. 7
- 'Ghostbusters' cast surprises patients at Boston children's hospital
- Chris Pratt, James Gunn mark 'Guardians of the Galaxy's one-year anniversary
- Kelly Clarkson crushes cover of Miley Cyrus' ‘Wrecking Ball’
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- FKA Twigs, Adrian Grenier, Bethenny Frankel and More!