ABC has pulled Six Degrees from its schedule through November and December. The fate of the J.J. Abrams-produced series, which stars Campbell Scott, Hope Davis, and Erika Christensen as inter-connected New Yorkers, remains unclear. So far the show, which follows Grey’s Anatomy on Thursday nights, has averaged 9.6 million viewers this year, putting it in 45th place. More details as we get them.
(Six Degrees: ABC/ERIC LIEBOWITZ)
Posted November 8 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- You'll never believe how tired Jack White is of clickbait
- Jon Stewart, Larry Wilmore riff on Duggar scandal
- Watch the 'Mr. Robot' pilot right this second
- The Fat Jewish channels Steve Jobs in new book cover -- EXCLUSIVE
- Django Django revisits '80s classic for new video
- 10-year-old Tinashe performs Bob Dylan cover in unearthed video
- Merriam-Webster adds Internet slang to dictionary
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- Ben Affleck, Taylor Swift, the Entourage Guys & More!