Everyone uses the four-letter word, not many publications (including EW) print it: That’s one marketing hook for this goofily overproduced, frivolous documentary, a distracted, ”hey, look, talking heads say F**K!” examination of one of the English language’s most useful utterances and why the sound packs such a friggin’ wallop. Clearly meant to follow where The Aristocrats went before with more panache, the footage includes chopped-up interviews with F-word fans, celebs, scholars, and F-averse conservatives. Best on the left: Billy Connolly. Most charming on the right: Pat Boone.
F**kEveryone uses the four-letter word, not many publications (including EW) print it: That's one marketing hook for this goofily overproduced, frivolous...F**kDocumentaryPT93MUnratedEveryone uses the four-letter word, not many publications (including EW) print it: That's one marketing hook for this goofily overproduced, frivolous...2006-11-08THINKFilm
Genre: Documentary; Director: Steve Anderson; Release Date Limited: 11/10/2006; Runtime (in minutes): 93; MPAA Rating: Unrated; Distributor: THINKFilm
Posted November 8 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Scream' postmortem: The killer speaks out!
- 'Scream' postmortem: The killer revealed! What's next?
- Fox News anchor Harris Faulkner sues Hasbro over same-named toy hamster
- Casting Net: Scott Eastwood set to become action star in 'Overdrive'
- 'Scream' honors Wes Craven during finale
- Ellen Page says her 'Freeheld' role inspired her to come out
- 'Brides of Dracula' series from 'Arrow' producer gets NBC pilot commitment
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Victoria Justice, Andrew & Laura, Rihanna and More!