”My in-laws hate me, Christmas is a disaster,” grouses Saint Nick, ”and my pregnant wife wishes she’d never met me.” Is this a sequel to The Santa Clause or Bad Santa? We’ve caught Tim Allen’s Father Christmas in a low moment for his franchise in The Santa Clause 3: Jack Frost (Martin Short, playing to the kids, not their keepers) is plotting to steal Santa’s duties for himself, while (never mind the dysfunctional-family crises) this Styrofoam snowman of a sequel overdoses on its own candy-cane-colored sugary cheer.
(Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause: Joseph Lederer)
Genre: Comedy, Kids and Family; Starring: Tim Allen, Martin Short, Ann-Margret, Alan Arkin, Wendy Crewson, Elizabeth Mitchell, Judge Reinhold; Director: Michael Lembeck; Author: Ed Decter, John J. Strauss; Release Date Wide: 11/03/2006; Runtime (in minutes): 91; MPAA Rating: G; Distributor: Walt Disney Pictures
Posted January 17 2015 — 7:41 AM EST
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- The Clooneys, Sienna Miller, Kate & Kate and More!