”My in-laws hate me, Christmas is a disaster,” grouses Saint Nick, ”and my pregnant wife wishes she’d never met me.” Is this a sequel to The Santa Clause or Bad Santa? We’ve caught Tim Allen’s Father Christmas in a low moment for his franchise in The Santa Clause 3: Jack Frost (Martin Short, playing to the kids, not their keepers) is plotting to steal Santa’s duties for himself, while (never mind the dysfunctional-family crises) this Styrofoam snowman of a sequel overdoses on its own candy-cane-colored sugary cheer.
(Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause: Joseph Lederer)
Genre: Comedy, Kids and Family; Starring: Tim Allen, Martin Short, Ann-Margret, Alan Arkin, Wendy Crewson, Elizabeth Mitchell, Judge Reinhold; Director: Michael Lembeck; Author: Ed Decter, John J. Strauss; Release Date Wide: 11/03/2006; Runtime (in minutes): 91; MPAA Rating: G; Distributor: Walt Disney Pictures
Posted November 8 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'