”My in-laws hate me, Christmas is a disaster,” grouses Saint Nick, ”and my pregnant wife wishes she’d never met me.” Is this a sequel to The Santa Clause or Bad Santa? We’ve caught Tim Allen’s Father Christmas in a low moment for his franchise in The Santa Clause 3: Jack Frost (Martin Short, playing to the kids, not their keepers) is plotting to steal Santa’s duties for himself, while (never mind the dysfunctional-family crises) this Styrofoam snowman of a sequel overdoses on its own candy-cane-colored sugary cheer.
(Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause: Joseph Lederer)
Genre: Comedy, Kids and Family; Starring: Tim Allen, Martin Short, Ann-Margret, Alan Arkin, Wendy Crewson, Elizabeth Mitchell, Judge Reinhold; Director: Michael Lembeck; Author: Ed Decter, John J. Strauss; Release Date Wide: 11/03/2006; Runtime (in minutes): 91; MPAA Rating: G; Distributor: Walt Disney Pictures
Posted November 8 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- Stan Lee gives a thumbs-up to new Spider-Man: 'He's good to me!'
- Vince Staples is a force to be reckoned with in the rap world
- Zendaya had the best response to people who hated her hair
- 'Zoo' star Kristen Connolly talks what it's like acting opposite a moody baby lion
- Paul Rudd tests 'Ant-Man's shrinking powers against a bathtub tidal wave
- Here are the most popular passages from 'Me and Earl and the Dying Girl'
- Dave Grohl was 'terrified' to watch Kurt Cobain documentary