”My in-laws hate me, Christmas is a disaster,” grouses Saint Nick, ”and my pregnant wife wishes she’d never met me.” Is this a sequel to The Santa Clause or Bad Santa? We’ve caught Tim Allen’s Father Christmas in a low moment for his franchise in The Santa Clause 3: Jack Frost (Martin Short, playing to the kids, not their keepers) is plotting to steal Santa’s duties for himself, while (never mind the dysfunctional-family crises) this Styrofoam snowman of a sequel overdoses on its own candy-cane-colored sugary cheer.
(Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause: Joseph Lederer)
Genre: Comedy, Kids and Family; Starring: Tim Allen, Martin Short, Ann-Margret, Alan Arkin, Wendy Crewson, Elizabeth Mitchell, Judge Reinhold; Director: Michael Lembeck; Author: Ed Decter, John J. Strauss; Release Date Wide: 11/03/2006; Runtime (in minutes): 91; MPAA Rating: G; Distributor: Walt Disney Pictures
Posted November 8 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- Behind the scenes of Ellie Goulding's empowering third album
- 'AHS' star shines in exclusive 'My All-American' trailer
- Spoilers: Alex Kingston returns to 'Doctor Who'
- Jeff Probst debates the use of challenge advantages on 'Survivor'
- Joanna Newsom reveals new record is 'different from anything I did in the past
- 'DWTS': And the fall 2015 celebrities are ...
- Kevin Gates charged with battery after kicking female fan
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Diane Kruger, Padma Lakshmi, Elle Fanning & More!