Access Hollywood’s Billy Bush (pictured) has been chosen as the cohost of NBC’s upcoming talent competition Grease: You’re the One That I Want, premiering Sunday, January 7. I know the dude’s an easy target, but is there a more insufferable, irritating, self-satisfied human being on TV today? Wouldn’t NBC have been smarter to fill this position by dragging some inexperienced unknown from off the street? Maybe the network could use a temp service every week, pretending to seek a “receptionist,” then shove a mic into the unsuspecting hiree’s hand and make him or her serve as that episode’s master of ceremonies. Or maybe one of you folks has a better idea? Help a blogger out!
Posted November 8 2006 — 7:50 PM EST
- Bruce Springsteen stops ‘Jersey Girl’ performance for a marriage proposal
- Rihanna teases VMAs performance with abstract art video
- Here's how they make those movie sex scenes so sexy
- Robert Gant talks romancing Debbie Gibson in 'Summer of Dreams'
- 'Southside With You' reviews: What critics are saying
- 'Rogue One' trailer gets 'Friends' treatment in mash-up video
- Drake sent Rihanna a message... on a billboard