Access Hollywood’s Billy Bush (pictured) has been chosen as the cohost of NBC’s upcoming talent competition Grease: You’re the One That I Want, premiering Sunday, January 7. I know the dude’s an easy target, but is there a more insufferable, irritating, self-satisfied human being on TV today? Wouldn’t NBC have been smarter to fill this position by dragging some inexperienced unknown from off the street? Maybe the network could use a temp service every week, pretending to seek a “receptionist,” then shove a mic into the unsuspecting hiree’s hand and make him or her serve as that episode’s master of ceremonies. Or maybe one of you folks has a better idea? Help a blogger out!
Posted November 8 2006 — 7:50 PM EST
- Viola Davis to campaign in supporting actress category for 'Fences'
- DJ Khaled documented his son's birth on Snapchat
- 'Black Mirror' postmortem: Showrunner explains season 3
- Weekend box office: 'Madea' clobbers 'Jack Reacher' with $27.6 million
- 'Logan' image teases Dafne Keen as mutant X-23
- Nobel academy member calls Bob Dylan 'impolite and arrogant'
- Christian Slater on relating to his 'King Cobra' role