Access Hollywood’s Billy Bush (pictured) has been chosen as the cohost of NBC’s upcoming talent competition Grease: You’re the One That I Want, premiering Sunday, January 7. I know the dude’s an easy target, but is there a more insufferable, irritating, self-satisfied human being on TV today? Wouldn’t NBC have been smarter to fill this position by dragging some inexperienced unknown from off the street? Maybe the network could use a temp service every week, pretending to seek a “receptionist,” then shove a mic into the unsuspecting hiree’s hand and make him or her serve as that episode’s master of ceremonies. Or maybe one of you folks has a better idea? Help a blogger out!
Posted November 8 2006 — 7:50 PM EST
- Gay marriage ruling movie in the works at Fox
- Casting Net: Ellen Page signs on for Iraq War drama Lioness
- Hillary Clinton talks 'SNL' impressions
- Miss USA pageant names new hosts
- Rosie Perez leaving 'The View'
- Jeff Goldblum and wife welcome first son on the only possible day
- Katy Perry's Left Shark returns for Shark Week
- They look like THAT now? See some of the latest child stars all grown up
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Khloé Kardashian, Paul Rudd, Taylor Swift & More!