Access Hollywood’s Billy Bush (pictured) has been chosen as the cohost of NBC’s upcoming talent competition Grease: You’re the One That I Want, premiering Sunday, January 7. I know the dude’s an easy target, but is there a more insufferable, irritating, self-satisfied human being on TV today? Wouldn’t NBC have been smarter to fill this position by dragging some inexperienced unknown from off the street? Maybe the network could use a temp service every week, pretending to seek a “receptionist,” then shove a mic into the unsuspecting hiree’s hand and make him or her serve as that episode’s master of ceremonies. Or maybe one of you folks has a better idea? Help a blogger out!
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- See how Broadway's screwball hit 'On the Twentieth Century' brought sets and costumes to life
- 'Daily Show' correspondent Aasif Mandvi thinks Trevor Noah backlash is 'much ado about nothing'
- Jeremy Clarkson, 'Top Gear' co-hosts to tour
- Patton Oswalt vs. Trevor Noah backlash
- Rumored 'Star Wars' spin-off star Ben Mendelsohn talks his love of the series: Exclusive
- Dustin Lynch checks in from tour, talks 'On The DL,' spring break, and his new single
- Steven Tyler is going country