Access Hollywood’s Billy Bush (pictured) has been chosen as the cohost of NBC’s upcoming talent competition Grease: You’re the One That I Want, premiering Sunday, January 7. I know the dude’s an easy target, but is there a more insufferable, irritating, self-satisfied human being on TV today? Wouldn’t NBC have been smarter to fill this position by dragging some inexperienced unknown from off the street? Maybe the network could use a temp service every week, pretending to seek a “receptionist,” then shove a mic into the unsuspecting hiree’s hand and make him or her serve as that episode’s master of ceremonies. Or maybe one of you folks has a better idea? Help a blogger out!
Posted November 8 2006 — 7:50 PM EST
- Robin Williams' widow pens essay about his brain disorder
- Former 'Power Rangers' star denies killing his roommate with a sword
- Watch Britney Spears sing Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off' on helium
- 'Once Upon a Time': Is there hope for Belle and Rumple?
- Colin Trevorrow: 'Jurassic World 2' will be 'suspenseful and scary'
- NBC scraps 'Mail Order Family' comedy after backlash
- 'Stranger Things' is even stranger in 8-bit animated remake