Access Hollywood’s Billy Bush (pictured) has been chosen as the cohost of NBC’s upcoming talent competition Grease: You’re the One That I Want, premiering Sunday, January 7. I know the dude’s an easy target, but is there a more insufferable, irritating, self-satisfied human being on TV today? Wouldn’t NBC have been smarter to fill this position by dragging some inexperienced unknown from off the street? Maybe the network could use a temp service every week, pretending to seek a “receptionist,” then shove a mic into the unsuspecting hiree’s hand and make him or her serve as that episode’s master of ceremonies. Or maybe one of you folks has a better idea? Help a blogger out!
Posted November 8 2006 — 7:50 PM EST
- William Shatner, Patrick Stewart on Nimoy
- EW recommends: Bieber, baseball, and Broadway
- Syfy to honor Leonard Nimoy Sunday
- MTV renews 'Are You the One?,' 'The Challenge,' orders two new series
- 'Game of Thrones' new poster: Tyrion and the dragon
- Zachary Quinto: Nimoy 'like family to me'
- See Lena Dunham in the trailer for HBO's 'It's Me, Hilary: The Man Who Drew Eloise'