Words cannot really describe this footage of what appears to be a Bank of America sales rally, with a couple of dudes turning U2’s “One” into a stirring corporate anthem. “One bank! One card! One name that’s known all over the world!” It’s like the most awesome, extended, totally unflinching deleted scene from The Office, multiplied by 20. You MUST click this link and watch it… right this second. You know I wouldn’t make this kind of demand on your time if it wasn’t totally worth it. So go forth, bear witness, then share your thoughts with your fellow PopWatchers.
Posted November 9 2006 — 9:05 PM EST
- A$AP Rocky and Schoolboy Q shock with 'Electric Body'
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen aren't returning for Netflix's 'Fuller House'
- Two more (unofficial) Drake songs leak, including Tinashe collaboration
- Bask in '90s nostalgia with this a ca-mazing 'Boy Meets World' medley
- Michael B. Jordan: Why I’m Torching the color line in 'Fantastic Four'
- Jon Bon Jovi wrote a new song for Rutgers' class of 2015
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- George Clooney, Meghan Trainor, Pharrell & Zoë and More!