Words cannot really describe this footage of what appears to be a Bank of America sales rally, with a couple of dudes turning U2’s “One” into a stirring corporate anthem. “One bank! One card! One name that’s known all over the world!” It’s like the most awesome, extended, totally unflinching deleted scene from The Office, multiplied by 20. You MUST click this link and watch it… right this second. You know I wouldn’t make this kind of demand on your time if it wasn’t totally worth it. So go forth, bear witness, then share your thoughts with your fellow PopWatchers.
Posted November 9 2006 — 9:05 PM EST
- Apple's Beats 1 radio will be censoring music
- How do Ant-Man and Guardians of the Galaxy compare?
- Watch out, Frank and Claire: Neve Campbell joins 'House of Cards'
- Taylor Towsend will play Julie Cooper in 'The O.C. Musical'
- The wedding is over for It Shoulda Been You on Broadway
- 'Teen Wolf' season 4 DVD: See the limited edition art for Comic-Con
- Donald Trump doubles down on Mexico comments: 'It’s totally accurate'
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files' returns: David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson in new EW portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Ricky Martin, Tina & Jane, Paul Rudd and More!