Words cannot really describe this footage of what appears to be a Bank of America sales rally, with a couple of dudes turning U2’s “One” into a stirring corporate anthem. “One bank! One card! One name that’s known all over the world!” It’s like the most awesome, extended, totally unflinching deleted scene from The Office, multiplied by 20. You MUST click this link and watch it… right this second. You know I wouldn’t make this kind of demand on your time if it wasn’t totally worth it. So go forth, bear witness, then share your thoughts with your fellow PopWatchers.
Posted November 9 2006 — 9:05 PM EST
- Melissa McCarthy to star as famous forger Lee Israel in upcoming film
- Amber Heard’s lawyer addresses Johnny Depp domestic violence claims
- What to Watch Tuesday: Peek at Cillian Murphy in 'Peaky Blinders'
- Neil Gaiman talks 'The View from the Cheap Seats' and 'American Gods'
- John Carpenter's 'The Thing' getting Blu-ray collector's edition release
- Jack White wrote the theme song for 'Maya and Marty'
- 'The A Word': See exclusive teaser for family comedy about autism
- See The Voices Behind Your Favorite 'Finding Nemo' Characters
- The Best 'Bachelor' and 'Bachelorette' Jobs
- Disney Classics Making New Magic On Screen
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot