Words cannot really describe this footage of what appears to be a Bank of America sales rally, with a couple of dudes turning U2’s “One” into a stirring corporate anthem. “One bank! One card! One name that’s known all over the world!” It’s like the most awesome, extended, totally unflinching deleted scene from The Office, multiplied by 20. You MUST click this link and watch it… right this second. You know I wouldn’t make this kind of demand on your time if it wasn’t totally worth it. So go forth, bear witness, then share your thoughts with your fellow PopWatchers.
Posted November 9 2006 — 9:05 PM EST
- Advocacy group criticizes 'The Martian' for changing Asian-American characters
- Julie Plec blogs the season 3 premiere of 'The Originals'
- Luke Evans, Henry Cavill join Nicholas Hoult in 'Sand Castle'
- This new preview of 'Room' will make you want to call your mom
- Julie's Diary: Julie Plec blogs the 'Vampire Diaries' season 7 premiere
- 'Game of Thrones' cast speculates about season 6 (and beyond) at NYCC
- 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' adds a new cast member