Words cannot really describe this footage of what appears to be a Bank of America sales rally, with a couple of dudes turning U2’s “One” into a stirring corporate anthem. “One bank! One card! One name that’s known all over the world!” It’s like the most awesome, extended, totally unflinching deleted scene from The Office, multiplied by 20. You MUST click this link and watch it… right this second. You know I wouldn’t make this kind of demand on your time if it wasn’t totally worth it. So go forth, bear witness, then share your thoughts with your fellow PopWatchers.
Posted November 9 2006 — 9:05 PM EST
- Wes Craven's 5 most terrifying scenes
- Andrew Garfield compares making 'Spider-Man' movies to 'canning Coke'
- 'Under the Dome' will end this season
- Maisie Williams accepts Guinness World Record on behalf of 'Game of Thrones'
- 'Gotham' sneak peek: Barbara and Jerome cross paths in Arkham
- Uber offering free 'Mad Max: Fury Road'-themed rides in Seattle
- How the faith-based drama 'War Room' became a sleeper hit
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Reese Witherspoon, Aziz Ansari, Brooks & Julianne and More!