Words cannot really describe this footage of what appears to be a Bank of America sales rally, with a couple of dudes turning U2’s “One” into a stirring corporate anthem. “One bank! One card! One name that’s known all over the world!” It’s like the most awesome, extended, totally unflinching deleted scene from The Office, multiplied by 20. You MUST click this link and watch it… right this second. You know I wouldn’t make this kind of demand on your time if it wasn’t totally worth it. So go forth, bear witness, then share your thoughts with your fellow PopWatchers.
Posted November 9 2006 — 9:05 PM EST
- Ryan Lochte is 'Drunk Frat Boy' in parody song of Rio robbery apology
- Fox News host calls Red Hot Chili Peppers 'worst band on the planet'
- Bella Thorne comes out as bisexual
- 'Dead of Summer' unveils killer Amy twist
- Former Miss Universe becomes U.S. citizen to vote against Donald Trump
- 'Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders' trailer: Vintage villains are back
- Amy Schumer met Beyoncé at the Met Gala, but still left early