Scandalously rude and funny. As Borat, a dim-witted reporter from Kazakhstan who mingles with real, live American citizens, Sacha Baron Cohen is the best sort of pest. He’s a blinkered, intolerant idiot who brings out the blinkered, intolerant idiot in others, and Borat is a psycho-political Jackass — a comedy of global insanity.
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Sacha Baron Cohen; Director: Larry Charles; Author: Sacha Baron Cohen, Peter Baynham, Anthony Hines, Dan Mazer; Release Date Wide: 11/03/2006; Runtime (in minutes): 83; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: 20th Century Fox Film Corporation
Posted November 10 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: tWitch on Team Street's best exit
- 'Daily Show with Trevor Noah' promo previews a few changes with new host
- See T-Pain sing the national anthem at a Dodgers game
- Sam Smith loves Hozier's cover of 'Lay Me Down'
- David Tennant helps remix Shakespeare with hip-hop in app
- Saoirse Ronan struggles with homesickness in the first clip from 'Brooklyn'
- Joe Biden to stop by as guest on 'Late Show'
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Victoria Justice, Andrew & Laura, Rihanna and More!