Scandalously rude and funny. As Borat, a dim-witted reporter from Kazakhstan who mingles with real, live American citizens, Sacha Baron Cohen is the best sort of pest. He’s a blinkered, intolerant idiot who brings out the blinkered, intolerant idiot in others, and Borat is a psycho-political Jackass — a comedy of global insanity.
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Sacha Baron Cohen; Director: Larry Charles; Author: Sacha Baron Cohen, Peter Baynham, Anthony Hines, Dan Mazer; Release Date Wide: 11/03/2006; Runtime (in minutes): 83; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: 20th Century Fox Film Corporation
Posted November 10 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- How one comic book is tackling female sexuality in totally new ways
- Director Jon Watts on how 'Cop Car' helped him land 'Spider-Man'
- Seth Rollins broke John Cena's nose on 'WWE Monday Night Raw' but the fight continued on
- Hear an exclusive Deer Tick song from upcoming Amazon Music playlist
- Farm Aid 30th anniversary show to feature new stars
- Mike Huckabee's holocaust comment leaves Jon Stewart speechless
- Jimmy Kimmel makes 'Bachelorette' couple promise to never break up
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Beyoncé, Kanye West, Uma Thurman & More!