Look, I’m not suggesting that if Marika Dominczyk’s career doesn’t explode as a result of her recurring role on ABC’s addictive Brothers & Sisters that she ought to consider becoming Cameron Diaz’s stunt double. Nor am I implying that Diaz should be careful not to demand too much dough for major film roles, lest producers turn to Dominczyk as a talented low-cost alternative. I’m just saying they’re totally working the same look. Am I right?
Posted November 13 2006 — 4:42 PM EST
- There is no new novel in Harper Lee's deposit box, despite rumors
- Whedon fave on 'Bloodsucking Bastards' (and why he wants to be killed by Thor)
- Syfy renews 'Dark Matter' and 'Killjoys' for second seasons
- David Lagercrantz reveals what it's like to take over the 'Dragon Tattoo' series
- Jimmy Fallon will interview Donald Trump on 'The Tonight Show'
- London Film Festival unveils full lineup
- Jimmy Kimmel addresses 'avalanche' of backlash from video game sketch
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Kendall Jenner, Jamie Dornan, Katie Holmes & More!