Look, I’m not suggesting that if Marika Dominczyk’s career doesn’t explode as a result of her recurring role on ABC’s addictive Brothers & Sisters that she ought to consider becoming Cameron Diaz’s stunt double. Nor am I implying that Diaz should be careful not to demand too much dough for major film roles, lest producers turn to Dominczyk as a talented low-cost alternative. I’m just saying they’re totally working the same look. Am I right?
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- Watch Daft Punk's ode to Nile Rodgers from new documentary
- Jason Reitman hosting 'Mad Men' live read, finale screening
- Hear Barenaked Ladies' '90s alt-ballad 'Say What You Want'
- 'The Originals' star: Season 2 finale sets up 'a whole new show'
- Jenny Slate, Ari Graynor to star in FX road-trip comedy fro 'Obvious Child' team'
- D'Angelo announces U.S. dates for Second Coming tour
- 'Penny Dreadful' showrunner John Logan teases season 2's 'ferocious enemy'