Look, I’m not suggesting that if Marika Dominczyk’s career doesn’t explode as a result of her recurring role on ABC’s addictive Brothers & Sisters that she ought to consider becoming Cameron Diaz’s stunt double. Nor am I implying that Diaz should be careful not to demand too much dough for major film roles, lest producers turn to Dominczyk as a talented low-cost alternative. I’m just saying they’re totally working the same look. Am I right?
Posted November 13 2006 — 4:42 PM EST
- 'House of Cards' premiere react: Blood on the Tracks
- Skrillex + Diplo release Jack U debut
- 'Empire' star Jussie Smollett on the power of Jamal's coming-out
- 'Focus' aims to lift box office crown from 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- Bruce Willis indie-thriller 'Wake' halts production due to lack of funding
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' creator on season 1 success, season 2 ideas
- Catwoman comes out as bisexual in comic
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Oscars 2015: EW exclusive rehearsal photos
- Oscars 2015 backstage: EW all-access photo pass
- Taylor, Rita & Orlando, Amanda and More!