How do you turn a cliché into something hilarious? Ask the folks behind the dangerously funny trailer for The Simpsons Movie, which takes the tired chestnut “between a rock and a hard place” and transforms it into a side-splitting sight gag. Add the line, “Uh, the bunny’s not breathing,” and this one looks like the rare animated movie I’ll actually shell out money to see, come next July 27. (You know, as opposed to saying I’ll see it, and then sort of forgetting to go.) How ‘bout you, PopWatchers?
Posted November 13 2006 — 4:50 PM EST
- Disney eyes live-action 'Prince Charming'
- Ezra Koenig of Vampire Weekend lands own Beats 1 Radio show
- 'Sesame Street': Sonia 'Maria' Manzano's 7 favorites
- 'Hannibal': No go at Netflix, Amazon
- Caitlyn Jenner gives empowering talk in new 'I Am Cait' trailer
- Michael Eisner clarifies comment that beautiful, funny women are 'impossible to find'
- Sluggish Fourth of July box office no picnic for Hollywood
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Kendall Jenner, Liv Tyler, Jessie J & More!