How do you turn a cliché into something hilarious? Ask the folks behind the dangerously funny trailer for The Simpsons Movie, which takes the tired chestnut “between a rock and a hard place” and transforms it into a side-splitting sight gag. Add the line, “Uh, the bunny’s not breathing,” and this one looks like the rare animated movie I’ll actually shell out money to see, come next July 27. (You know, as opposed to saying I’ll see it, and then sort of forgetting to go.) How ‘bout you, PopWatchers?
Posted November 13 2006 — 4:50 PM EST
- Hear Disney princesses sing in their original languages
- Jesse Eisenberg says Lex Luthor in 'Batman v Superman' is a modern take
- Funko shares sneak peek at 'Suicide Squad' figures at Toy Fair 2016
- Jennifer Lawrence donates $2 million to Kentucky children's hospital
- Adam McKay recounts how Johnny Depp agreed to play Trump
- See Adele photobomb fans in 'Live in London' concert special
- Ben Stiller on the death of his mother, Anne Meara: 'It affects me constantly'