People’s “Sexiest Man Alive” issue comes out this Wednesday, and it’s about time — this whole year I’ve had no idea who I should be considering hot! According to NY Post gossip columnist Liz Smith, Diddy will be one of the 15 finalists hand-picked by God. Him? Eh.
So who else should it be, PopWatchers? If I had my way, the winner would be my fake boyfriend, Henry Ian Cusick from Lost. He’s tall, strong, believable in tie-dye, and (understandably) a little off in the head, just the way I like ’em. (I embrace this obsession of mine well aware that if not for the accent, I probably wouldn’t care about the dude.)
I’ll start off a list (based on an informal staff poll that had Slezak “clutching his pearls” at the mere thought of Wenty) to get the ball rolling…
- Christian Bale
- Wentworth Miller
- Wentworth Miller’s brother on that show
- David Caruso
- John Krasinski
- Jason Lee
- Jamie Foxx (probably deserves it after being relegated to “Sexiest Body Parts” last year)
- Justin Timberlake (Obligatory. It will happen.)
- Sacha Baron Cohen (Sexytime!)
- Eric Dane
- Robin Thicke
- Romany Malco (Weeds)
- James Tupper (Men in Trees)
- Allistair Appleton (because who doesn’t DVR Cash in the Attic)?
- Are we TV-obsessed much? Movies? What?
- Tyra Banks