Look, I don’t mean to kvetch mightily about Heroes (which I totally heart), but if Tim Kring and his staff are going to throw little nuggets our way, they should do it subtly. And by subtly, I don’t mean flashing messages like the “Are You Sure You Want to Quit?” on Mohinder’s computer so big and so often that even casual viewers balancing their checkbooks mid-episode will stop and go, “Ohhh! Mohinder must be questioning his decision not to continue his father’s work!” Don’t even trip because you know I’m right, people. Also, would you let a total stranger shave you with a straight razor, even if she had a cute pixie hairstyle? I didn’t think so. That’s all.
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- 'The Messengers' premiere: Heaven or hell?
- Casting Net: Ben Stiller confirms Penelope Cruz will be in 'Zoolander 2'
- 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk' gets Veteran's Day 2016 release
- Five Broadway tickets to snag before Tony nominations make it impossible
- 'Star Wars': 5 revelations from Carrie Fisher at Celebration Q&A
- 'Batman v Superman' trailer is here; official release by Zack Snyder follows leak
- Never-before-seen passage from Madeleine L'Engle's 'A Wrinkle in Time' found
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Madonna's Cone Bra turns 25: How this Gaultier lingerie's legacy lingers
- Naomi Campbell, Jessica & Rosario, the Star Wars Cast & More