Look, I don’t mean to kvetch mightily about Heroes (which I totally heart), but if Tim Kring and his staff are going to throw little nuggets our way, they should do it subtly. And by subtly, I don’t mean flashing messages like the “Are You Sure You Want to Quit?” on Mohinder’s computer so big and so often that even casual viewers balancing their checkbooks mid-episode will stop and go, “Ohhh! Mohinder must be questioning his decision not to continue his father’s work!” Don’t even trip because you know I’m right, people. Also, would you let a total stranger shave you with a straight razor, even if she had a cute pixie hairstyle? I didn’t think so. That’s all.
Posted November 14 2006 — 9:23 PM EST
- Vine star thanks little boy who stood up to her catcaller
- The new 'Men in Black' movie will have a woman in black
- Bindi Irwin hopes father Steve would be proud of her 'DWTS' win
- Bob Saget says Bill Cosby's reputation is now 'tarnished'
- 'The Hateful Eight' cast and crew nerds-out on 70 mm 'road show' cut
- John Stamos sentenced to 3 years probation for DUI
- Former Red Hot Chili Peppers guitarist John Frusciante releases free new music
- Taraji P. Henson's Biggest Moments in 2015
- Holiday Gift Guide: For the TV Fanatic
- 19 TV Families That Will Make You Thankful for Yours
- Literature's 8 Most Dysfunctional Thanksgiving Dinners
- 'Captain America: Civil War': Decoding the New Trailer
- EW's Entertainers of the Year pick their Entertainers of the Year