Look, I don’t mean to kvetch mightily about Heroes (which I totally heart), but if Tim Kring and his staff are going to throw little nuggets our way, they should do it subtly. And by subtly, I don’t mean flashing messages like the “Are You Sure You Want to Quit?” on Mohinder’s computer so big and so often that even casual viewers balancing their checkbooks mid-episode will stop and go, “Ohhh! Mohinder must be questioning his decision not to continue his father’s work!” Don’t even trip because you know I’m right, people. Also, would you let a total stranger shave you with a straight razor, even if she had a cute pixie hairstyle? I didn’t think so. That’s all.
Posted November 14 2006 — 9:23 PM EST
- 'Hamilton' announces curtain call for live #Ham4Ham shows
- Read an excerpt from new YA thriller 'The Ones' -- exclusive
- David Milch read Kim Dickens 'amazing' new 'Deadwood' scenes
- 'The Simpsons': Jason Alexander to guest in Trump-tweaking episode
- Laurie Hernandez's dad used to joke about her competing on 'DWTS'
- Stephen Colbert does his best Beyoncé in ridiculous VMAs parody
- 'Pretty Little Liars' poll: Who will die in the summer finale?