I feel a little bad about subjecting Mike Morrison, a nice, harmless Canadian (and an entertainment blogger in his own right), to grueling psychological experiments. Still, he volunteered. Morrison, who until last weekend had never seen a Star Wars movie, agreed to submit to PopWatch’s challenge and watch all 14 hours of the saga during Cinemax’s post-midnight marathon on Friday night. I feel guilty for having him watch the episodes in chronological narrative order instead of the order the movies were released; as a result, his first exposure to George Lucas’ universe was Jar Jar Binks and bratty little Anakin, and the juicy Skywalker family shockers of The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi were long since spoiled. Nonetheless, Mike came through with flying colors. Read his witty and poignant report of his initiation into the ways of the Force here. Done well you have, young Padawan.
Posted November 14 2006 — 11:00 AM EST
- Dylan O'Brien injuries further delay 'Maze Runner' sequel production
- 'The Flash' needs a new director
- 'The Ranch' renewed by Netflix
- 'Arrow' producer: 'Diversity is not a burden, it’s just smart business'
- Warren G bungled 'Take Me Out to the Ball Game' at Friday's Cubs game
- Michael Shannon on the theater parts that shaped his career
- Elisabeth Moss to star in Hulu series The Handmaid's Tale
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour
- 40 Celebrities Who Threw Out The First Pitch