I feel a little bad about subjecting Mike Morrison, a nice, harmless Canadian (and an entertainment blogger in his own right), to grueling psychological experiments. Still, he volunteered. Morrison, who until last weekend had never seen a Star Wars movie, agreed to submit to PopWatch’s challenge and watch all 14 hours of the saga during Cinemax’s post-midnight marathon on Friday night. I feel guilty for having him watch the episodes in chronological narrative order instead of the order the movies were released; as a result, his first exposure to George Lucas’ universe was Jar Jar Binks and bratty little Anakin, and the juicy Skywalker family shockers of The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi were long since spoiled. Nonetheless, Mike came through with flying colors. Read his witty and poignant report of his initiation into the ways of the Force here. Done well you have, young Padawan.
Posted November 14 2006 — 11:00 AM EST
- Zelda Williams stars in Lifetime thriller 'Girl in the Box': Photos
- 'The A Word' clip: After sex, Maurice promises 'It'll get better'
- 'The Hamilton Affair' excerpt: Alexander Hamilton on his upbringing
- 'Star Wars' production company pleads guilty over set accident
- 'Magnificent Seven,' 'La La Land' to screen at Toronto Film Festival
- WATCH: 'Baby Daddy' cast cracks up in season 5 blooper reel
- Netflix to tackle the Panama Papers in new movie