Quick! What’s more soul-crushing? Borat asking Martha Stewart what part of a bed should be used for chaining up a woman? Jay Leno asking Martha Stewart if she’s had a ménage à trois with two men? Or Martha Stewart asking Jay Leno what he’s charging to sell her body to Borat? Watch this insane YouTube clip and decide for yourself. Me, I just wonder if the folks at the Tonight Show had Martha sign this waiver (obtained by the folks at TMZ) before she agreed to appear with the suddenly ubiquitous reporter from Kazakhstan.
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- '12 Monkeys' exec producer: THAT Ramse arc 'planned from the first minute'
- Prince sued in recording battle over 'Voice' singer Judith Hill
- James Bond enters a 'hurricane' in first 'Spectre' teaser
- 'Legend of Zelda' for Wii U delayed
- Kit Harington fights terrorism in 'Spooks: The Greater Good' trailer
- Billie Joe Armstrong musical 'These Paper Bullets!' coming to LA, NYC
- 'It Follows': The story behind the score
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- Katy Perry, Kenny & Taylor, Josh Peck and More!