Quick! What’s more soul-crushing? Borat asking Martha Stewart what part of a bed should be used for chaining up a woman? Jay Leno asking Martha Stewart if she’s had a ménage à trois with two men? Or Martha Stewart asking Jay Leno what he’s charging to sell her body to Borat? Watch this insane YouTube clip and decide for yourself. Me, I just wonder if the folks at the Tonight Show had Martha sign this waiver (obtained by the folks at TMZ) before she agreed to appear with the suddenly ubiquitous reporter from Kazakhstan.
Posted November 15 2006 — 6:07 PM EST
- Faith-based drama in tight race with 'Straight Outta Compton' at box office
- Liam Payne turns 22! See his most GIF-able moments
- Venice Film Festival premiere of star-studded Martin Scorsese short canceled
- Taylor Swift teases 'Wildest Dreams' video with pic of Scott Eastwood
- Andy Samberg provides Emmys hashtags #freepizza(no)
- Watch the MTV VMAs with EW's drinking game
- Fan theory suggests the Joker was hero of 'The Dark Knight'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Darius Rucker, Paris Hilton, Nick & Pharrell and More!