Quick! What’s more soul-crushing? Borat asking Martha Stewart what part of a bed should be used for chaining up a woman? Jay Leno asking Martha Stewart if she’s had a ménage à trois with two men? Or Martha Stewart asking Jay Leno what he’s charging to sell her body to Borat? Watch this insane YouTube clip and decide for yourself. Me, I just wonder if the folks at the Tonight Show had Martha sign this waiver (obtained by the folks at TMZ) before she agreed to appear with the suddenly ubiquitous reporter from Kazakhstan.
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- Penultimate Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Art of Evolution sets the stage for an intense finale
- Who said it: Tony Stark or Robert Downey Jr.?
- Paul Giamatti is anti-dildo in 'Inside Amy Schumer' clip
- Manny Pacquiao being sued for failure to disclose injury ahead of Floyd Mayweather Jr. fight
- Reese Witherspoon and Aidy Bryant almost run away together twice in ‘SNL’ promo
- Nathan Lane sings tribute to David Letterman on ‘Late Show’
- 'The Royals' exclusive clip: Prince Liam drunk sings a Disney song
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Taylor Swift, Cate Blanchett, James Marsden & More!