Quick! What’s more soul-crushing? Borat asking Martha Stewart what part of a bed should be used for chaining up a woman? Jay Leno asking Martha Stewart if she’s had a ménage à trois with two men? Or Martha Stewart asking Jay Leno what he’s charging to sell her body to Borat? Watch this insane YouTube clip and decide for yourself. Me, I just wonder if the folks at the Tonight Show had Martha sign this waiver (obtained by the folks at TMZ) before she agreed to appear with the suddenly ubiquitous reporter from Kazakhstan.
Posted November 15 2006 — 6:07 PM EST
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Julie Chen on 'Big Brother' showmances: 'Go for it!'
- Leonardo DiCaprio to play rock and roll innovator Sam Phillips
- 'Teen Wolf' cast added to EW PopFest lineup
- Donald Glover to play young Lando Calrissian in Han Solo movie
- Documentary sequel 'You've Been Trumped, Too' to be released next week