Quick! What’s more soul-crushing? Borat asking Martha Stewart what part of a bed should be used for chaining up a woman? Jay Leno asking Martha Stewart if she’s had a ménage à trois with two men? Or Martha Stewart asking Jay Leno what he’s charging to sell her body to Borat? Watch this insane YouTube clip and decide for yourself. Me, I just wonder if the folks at the Tonight Show had Martha sign this waiver (obtained by the folks at TMZ) before she agreed to appear with the suddenly ubiquitous reporter from Kazakhstan.
Posted November 15 2006 — 6:07 PM EST
- The Monkees release new song written by XTC's Andy Partridge
- 'Killer POV' lives! Horror podcast team reassembles as 'Shock Waves'
- Arsenio Hall refutes Sinead O'Connor charge that he gave Prince drugs
- 'Bates Motel': Kerry Ehrin, Freddie Highmore on Monday's episode
- Kristen Stewart, Gabourey Sidibe to direct short films for Refinery29
- 'DWTS': Nyle DiMarco just got robbed of a 10... again
- Bono joins Lupita Nyong'o, 'Eclipsed' cast to remember kidnapped girls
- 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt': Before They Were Stars
- 'Wayward Pines' Season 2: Exclusive Photos of the New Main Cast
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters