Love her or hate her, you’ve got to admit there’s a certain poetry to the way Tyra Banks will do just about anything for ratings – whether it’s going undercover as a homeless person, freaking out over the virtues of Vaseline, or enduring an on-air breast examination (not to check for lumps, of course, but rather to prove that hers are 100% real!). Now, mind you, I didn’t say it was high-quality poetry – as this barely clad sneak-preview of today’s panty-party episode of The Tyra Banks Show pointedly illustrates – but then again, if Tyra can help all of us to better understand what real women are wearing underneath their clothes (and educate us about “the dangers of your underwear”), won’t that make this crazy, messed-up world a better place? No? OK, then, there’s always “Meth Face Makeovers” to look forward to on Thursday. Seriously. Poetry, PopWatchers, poetry.
Posted November 15 2006 — 2:48 PM EST
- 'Agent Carter' takes on Tinseltown in season 2 teaser
- Idris Elba 'nearly died' filming 'Beasts of No Nation'
- Zach Galligan wants to return for 'Gremlins 3'
- Hear Erykah Badu and Andre 3000 team up for 'Hello'
- 'Gods of Egypt' director: 'Our casting choices should have been more diverse'
- Patti LaBelle spends Thanksgiving with pie fan James Wright
- Hear Sia's new single 'One Million Bullets'