Love her or hate her, you’ve got to admit there’s a certain poetry to the way Tyra Banks will do just about anything for ratings – whether it’s going undercover as a homeless person, freaking out over the virtues of Vaseline, or enduring an on-air breast examination (not to check for lumps, of course, but rather to prove that hers are 100% real!). Now, mind you, I didn’t say it was high-quality poetry – as this barely clad sneak-preview of today’s panty-party episode of The Tyra Banks Show pointedly illustrates – but then again, if Tyra can help all of us to better understand what real women are wearing underneath their clothes (and educate us about “the dangers of your underwear”), won’t that make this crazy, messed-up world a better place? No? OK, then, there’s always “Meth Face Makeovers” to look forward to on Thursday. Seriously. Poetry, PopWatchers, poetry.
Posted November 15 2006 — 2:48 PM EST
- Cannes fave 'Carol' changes its release date
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' adds Constance Zimmer as Coulson foil
- Broadway play 'Hamilton' will become a book
- Jamie Bell is ready for action in hostage thriller '6 Days' -- exclusive first look
- Hannibal Buress tries to find out if anyone has heard of Meek Mill
- 8 things you need to know about 'Room'
- Jennifer Lawrence & Amy Schumer rode a jet ski together
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ed Helms, Jenny McCarthy, Joel Edgerton & More!