Love her or hate her, you’ve got to admit there’s a certain poetry to the way Tyra Banks will do just about anything for ratings – whether it’s going undercover as a homeless person, freaking out over the virtues of Vaseline, or enduring an on-air breast examination (not to check for lumps, of course, but rather to prove that hers are 100% real!). Now, mind you, I didn’t say it was high-quality poetry – as this barely clad sneak-preview of today’s panty-party episode of The Tyra Banks Show pointedly illustrates – but then again, if Tyra can help all of us to better understand what real women are wearing underneath their clothes (and educate us about “the dangers of your underwear”), won’t that make this crazy, messed-up world a better place? No? OK, then, there’s always “Meth Face Makeovers” to look forward to on Thursday. Seriously. Poetry, PopWatchers, poetry.
Posted November 15 2006 — 2:48 PM EST
- Kanye West's 'The Life of Pablo' has finally arrived
- Jonah Hill to host 'Saturday Night Live'
- Interracial marriage drama 'Loving' acquired by Focus Features
- Lady Gaga is getting her own 'Monster High' doll
- Melissa McCarthy hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Chiwetel Ejiofor says he'll never forgive Mark from 'Love Actually'
- Hear Disney princesses sing in their original languages