Love her or hate her, you’ve got to admit there’s a certain poetry to the way Tyra Banks will do just about anything for ratings – whether it’s going undercover as a homeless person, freaking out over the virtues of Vaseline, or enduring an on-air breast examination (not to check for lumps, of course, but rather to prove that hers are 100% real!). Now, mind you, I didn’t say it was high-quality poetry – as this barely clad sneak-preview of today’s panty-party episode of The Tyra Banks Show pointedly illustrates – but then again, if Tyra can help all of us to better understand what real women are wearing underneath their clothes (and educate us about “the dangers of your underwear”), won’t that make this crazy, messed-up world a better place? No? OK, then, there’s always “Meth Face Makeovers” to look forward to on Thursday. Seriously. Poetry, PopWatchers, poetry.
Posted November 15 2006 — 2:48 PM EST
- 'Pretty Little Liars': See the first 4 minutes of season 6B
- Kate Winslet calls Michael Fassbender's 'Steve Jobs' role 'Hamlet x 2'
- See Keegan-Michael Key dress up as Penn State's football coach
- Prince performed for Madonna at Paisley Park
- See the stars of Shondaland wish EW a happy 25th birthday
- The Muppets go full Aaron Sorkin in 'Studio 60' mashup
- 'Adventure Time' cast reveals what's in store for season 7 at New York Comic-Con