An off-year harvest. Russell Crowe plays a Hugh Grant type (not A Good Look for our Maximus) who inherits a French château and vineyard in a tepid romantic comedy set in impossibly pretty Provence.
Genre: Drama; Starring: Russell Crowe, Abbie Cornish, Marion Cotillard, Albert Finney, Freddie Highmore, Tom Hollander; Director: Ridley Scott; Author: Marc Klein; Release Date Wide: 11/10/2006; Runtime (in minutes): 118; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: 20th Century Fox Film Corporation
Posted January 17 2015 — 7:41 AM EST
- David Letterman slams Indiana governor on 'Late Show'
- How Jamie Dornan prepared to play a serial killer on 'The Fall'
- 'Broadchurch' exclusive clip: The barristers have words
- Watch 'Barely Famous' stars Sara and Erin Foster pitch their series to the Kardashians and more
- Why Paige from 'The Americans' is TV's most progressive Christian
- 'Orphan Black' teaser promises clone-on-clone war
- April Fools' Day 2015: The best pranks around the internet
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!