Well worth tuning in for: Everyone’s favorite weatherman, Al Roker, in JoJo’s Circus (Playhouse Disney, Nov. 20 at 6:30 a.m. ET/PT), as he voices a giant whose laugh is so loud he can blow away an entire town (not to mention a few rain clouds). No sign of Meredith, though.
Posted November 17 2006 — 9:09 PM EST
- 'Sex Box' react: Enclosed encounters of the absurd kind
- Jennifer Lawrence vs. 'tabloid malarkey'
- 'Parks and Recreation': On the set for the last day of filming
- '12 Monkeys' boss on Cole's fate (Spoiler Alert!)
- EW recommends: Bieber, baseball, and Broadway
- Casting Net: Leonardo DiCaprio to play multiple personalities in The Crowded Room
- Blood, Next, Heaven, and more ambiguous film titles that confuse Google