If you’re a fan of CSI: Miami, or you’re not, or, especially if you’re like me, and tune in occasionally just to revel in the sheer lunacy of David Caruso’s performance as Horatio Caine, then the following YouTube video is for you. (Thanks, MetaFilter, for the heads-up.) It’s clip after clip after clip of the hyper-serious one-liners Caruso delivers before each episode’s opening credits (along with the opening howl of the theme song, the Who’s “Won’t Get Fooled Again,” as a rimshot). All together now, let’s get in touch with our inner Carusi: “Well it looks like…” (sunglasses on) “…something…” (dramatic pause) “…caught her.” (YEAAAAAHHHH!) Good times, people, good times.
Posted November 20 2006 — 6:33 PM EST
- Behind the scenes of Ellie Goulding's empowering third album
- 'AHS' star shines in exclusive 'My All American' trailer
- Spoilers: Alex Kingston returns to 'Doctor Who'
- Jeff Probst debates the use of challenge advantages on 'Survivor'
- 'DWTS': And the fall 2015 celebrities are ...
- Joanna Newsom reveals new record is 'different from anything I did in the past
- Kevin Gates charged with battery after kicking female fan
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Diane Kruger, Padma Lakshmi, Elle Fanning & More!