If you’re a fan of CSI: Miami, or you’re not, or, especially if you’re like me, and tune in occasionally just to revel in the sheer lunacy of David Caruso’s performance as Horatio Caine, then the following YouTube video is for you. (Thanks, MetaFilter, for the heads-up.) It’s clip after clip after clip of the hyper-serious one-liners Caruso delivers before each episode’s opening credits (along with the opening howl of the theme song, the Who’s “Won’t Get Fooled Again,” as a rimshot). All together now, let’s get in touch with our inner Carusi: “Well it looks like…” (sunglasses on) “…something…” (dramatic pause) “…caught her.” (YEAAAAAHHHH!) Good times, people, good times.
Posted November 20 2006 — 6:33 PM EST
- Video shows what Thor was up to during 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Simone Biles wants to meet Kim Kardashian at the VMAs
- Idris Elba teases 'big chance' for more 'Luther'
- Charles Osgood retiring as anchor of CBS’ 'Sunday Morning'
- 'Spider-Man' star Tom Holland sends Chris Hemsworth a stunt challenge
- Kate Mara says she'd return for a 'Fantastic Four' sequel
- Aaron Paul's wife sent him the sweetest birthday message