Let me get a hallelujah (GOB fans, sing it with me!): Arrested Development is ONLINE! Okay, it’s just the first five episodes that you’re getting, but beggars most certainly cannot be choosers. FYI: MSN has broken each episode into three segments, and don’t you worry, you’re getting commercials between them. However, the streaming quality is pretty darn good, so you won’t be waiting for hours while the segments buffer and stream, and buffer and stream and some more. All right, enough of this. Back to my Arrested tea party!
Posted November 21 2006 — 11:18 PM EST
- From 'People': Ellie Goulding joins 'The Voice' as Adam Levine's adviser
- 'Fifty Shades of Wayne' replaces Christian Grey with, yes, Batman
- Justin Bieber really wants Seth Rogen to roast him
- Christine Lahti cast opposite Terry O'Quinn in ABC's 'The Adversaries'
- Zachary Quinto remembers Leonard Nimoy as a 'father figure'
- Wilmer Valderrama signs on to Fox's 'Minority Report' pilot
- 'The Good Wife' recap: No harm, no foul, and 'microbursts of contempt'