Let me get a hallelujah (GOB fans, sing it with me!): Arrested Development is ONLINE! Okay, it’s just the first five episodes that you’re getting, but beggars most certainly cannot be choosers. FYI: MSN has broken each episode into three segments, and don’t you worry, you’re getting commercials between them. However, the streaming quality is pretty darn good, so you won’t be waiting for hours while the segments buffer and stream, and buffer and stream and some more. All right, enough of this. Back to my Arrested tea party!
Posted November 21 2006 — 11:18 PM EST
- 'Daily Show' producers on Jon Stewart's last show: 'Donald Trump is not coming on'
- Drew Pearce offers update on future 'Ghostbusters' project
- A quick guide to the different versions of 'Holiday Road' in 'Vacation'
- Amazon signs 'Top Gear' trio for new show
- Amy Sedaris lends Jimmy Fallon a helping hand while his finger heals
- #NewHarryPotterBooks we'd actually want to read
- 'Astronaut Wives Club' creator says Space Race will take a 'darker turn'
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Ed Helms, Jenny McCarthy, Joel Edgerton & More!