Let me get a hallelujah (GOB fans, sing it with me!): Arrested Development is ONLINE! Okay, it’s just the first five episodes that you’re getting, but beggars most certainly cannot be choosers. FYI: MSN has broken each episode into three segments, and don’t you worry, you’re getting commercials between them. However, the streaming quality is pretty darn good, so you won’t be waiting for hours while the segments buffer and stream, and buffer and stream and some more. All right, enough of this. Back to my Arrested tea party!
Posted November 21 2006 — 11:18 PM EST
- 'Scream Queens' season 2 promo pics: The doctors (and nurses) are in
- Marvin Kaplan, 'Alice' and 'Top Cat' actor, dies at 89
- Kanye West's Saint Pablo Tour has a flying stage
- 'American Horror Story' teaser channels 'Children of the Corn'
- Mayim Bialik, Marcie Leeds recreate their 'Beaches' opening scene
- Demi Moore joins R-rated comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Reese Witherspoon is 'thinking about’ another 'Legally Blonde' sequel