How am I supposed to get any work done for the rest of the week? And two days from now, how am I supposed to blissfully gorge on turkey and mashed potatoes and store-bought cranberry sauce? (Oh, Martha, don’t hate. You know it’s best when it’s still in the shape of a can. Mmm.) I mean, nothing’s making any sense after reading Maureen Ryan’s report in The Chicago Tribune that Bravo has yet to sign up Tim Gunn for a fourth season of Project Runway. I don’t really care about the details – all I know is that Runway without Tim is like the Captain without Tennille. If Bravo execs have to head to the Macy’s Accessory Wall and fill it with booty to appease the show’s silver-foxy mentor, I say, “Do it!” Whatever it takes. Just make it work, Bravo! Am I right?
- Kanye West's 'All Day' gets misheard lyrics video from Joe Mande
- Robert De Niro to NYU students: 'You're f--ked'
- Kurt Sutter's new series a go at FX
- Mike Huckabee posts support for Duggars
- 'Tomorrowland': What did the critics think?
- 'Golan the Insatiable' with Aubrey Plaza and Rob Riggle: First Look trailer
- Amy Schumer and Paul Feig to pair up for new comedy
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- George Clooney, Meghan Trainor, Pharrell & Zoë and More!