How am I supposed to get any work done for the rest of the week? And two days from now, how am I supposed to blissfully gorge on turkey and mashed potatoes and store-bought cranberry sauce? (Oh, Martha, don’t hate. You know it’s best when it’s still in the shape of a can. Mmm.) I mean, nothing’s making any sense after reading Maureen Ryan’s report in The Chicago Tribune that Bravo has yet to sign up Tim Gunn for a fourth season of Project Runway. I don’t really care about the details – all I know is that Runway without Tim is like the Captain without Tennille. If Bravo execs have to head to the Macy’s Accessory Wall and fill it with booty to appease the show’s silver-foxy mentor, I say, “Do it!” Whatever it takes. Just make it work, Bravo! Am I right?
- How Ann Coulter hijacked the Rob Lowe roast
- Listen to Led Zeppelin's Lost 'Sunshine Woman' Track
- Ava DuVernay tweets support for Leslie Jones: 'Stay up, sis'
- Here's why Giancarlo Esposito turned down a Marvel TV role
- 'Jason Bourne' 3-D screenings causing nausea and protests in China
- Olympian auctions off medal to pay young boy's medical bills
- Nicole Scherzinger's Britney Spears impression is 'Crazy' good