How am I supposed to get any work done for the rest of the week? And two days from now, how am I supposed to blissfully gorge on turkey and mashed potatoes and store-bought cranberry sauce? (Oh, Martha, don’t hate. You know it’s best when it’s still in the shape of a can. Mmm.) I mean, nothing’s making any sense after reading Maureen Ryan’s report in The Chicago Tribune that Bravo has yet to sign up Tim Gunn for a fourth season of Project Runway. I don’t really care about the details – all I know is that Runway without Tim is like the Captain without Tennille. If Bravo execs have to head to the Macy’s Accessory Wall and fill it with booty to appease the show’s silver-foxy mentor, I say, “Do it!” Whatever it takes. Just make it work, Bravo! Am I right?
- Angelina Jolie makes first public appearance since her surgery at the Kids Choice Awards
- Kids Choice Awards 2015 winners are...
- 'SNL react: Your quick take on The Rock and George Ezra?
- Hugh Jackman teases final go-round as 'Wolverine' on Instagram
- J.K. Rowling's 'Casual Vacancy' miniseries gets a trailer
- Sacha Baron Cohen as Freddie Mercury
- Justin Moore on touring with Miranda Lambert, new music, and getting to play Madison Square Garden
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- The Clooneys, Sienna Miller, Kate & Kate and More!