The teaser-trailer for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (July 13) flashes by in an instant, but this is what I got from it: It’s darker (don’t they say that about every Harry Potter movie?). It’s got Sirius Black (that’s gonna be my rap name, by the way). It’s Helena Bonham Carter, dressed up in her usual awards-show gear. And it’s got a lot more action – not just Harry fighting Voldemort, but kissing cute-as-a-button Cho Chang. Who’s excited?
Posted November 21 2006 — 2:39 PM EST
- Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt discuss burning through millions
- WATCH: Lea Seydoux as Belle in exclusive 'Beauty and the Beast' trailer
- 'Mr. Robot': Does anyone actually like hallucination theory?
- Garth Brooks to launch SiriusXM channel with Ryman Auditorium show
- 'Pokémon Go' gets the Honest Trailer treatment
- Radiohead played 'Let Down' for first time in a decade
- James Corden's parents cover WWE Monday Night Raw
- 'Planet of the Apes': See the Famous Faces Behind the Makeup
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?
- 'Little Miss Sunshine': Where Are They Now?
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': 22 Magical Photos
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels