The teaser-trailer for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (July 13) flashes by in an instant, but this is what I got from it: It’s darker (don’t they say that about every Harry Potter movie?). It’s got Sirius Black (that’s gonna be my rap name, by the way). It’s Helena Bonham Carter, dressed up in her usual awards-show gear. And it’s got a lot more action – not just Harry fighting Voldemort, but kissing cute-as-a-button Cho Chang. Who’s excited?
Posted November 21 2006 — 2:39 PM EST
- Amy Schumer takes on Cosby rape allegations
- 'Aloha': Sony defends vs. critics
- Azealia Banks to make feature film debut in RZA's 'Coco'
- Taylor Swift saluted with 8-foot Lego portrait at U.K. resort
- Tina Fey, Amy Poehler action figures
- 'Point Break' remake gets its first trailer
- Kris Jenner to trademark 'momager'
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- Ben Affleck, Taylor Swift, the Entourage Guys & More!