The teaser-trailer for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (July 13) flashes by in an instant, but this is what I got from it: It’s darker (don’t they say that about every Harry Potter movie?). It’s got Sirius Black (that’s gonna be my rap name, by the way). It’s Helena Bonham Carter, dressed up in her usual awards-show gear. And it’s got a lot more action – not just Harry fighting Voldemort, but kissing cute-as-a-button Cho Chang. Who’s excited?
Posted November 21 2006 — 2:39 PM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt