The teaser-trailer for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (July 13) flashes by in an instant, but this is what I got from it: It’s darker (don’t they say that about every Harry Potter movie?). It’s got Sirius Black (that’s gonna be my rap name, by the way). It’s Helena Bonham Carter, dressed up in her usual awards-show gear. And it’s got a lot more action – not just Harry fighting Voldemort, but kissing cute-as-a-button Cho Chang. Who’s excited?
Posted November 21 2006 — 2:39 PM EST
- 'Daily Show' producers on Jon Stewart's last show: 'Donald Trump is not coming on'
- Drew Pearce offers update on future 'Ghostbusters' project
- A quick guide to the different versions of 'Holiday Road' in 'Vacation'
- Amazon signs 'Top Gear' trio for new show
- Amy Sedaris lends Jimmy Fallon a helping hand while his finger heals
- #NewHarryPotterBooks we'd actually want to read
- 'Astronaut Wives Club' creator says Space Race will take a 'darker turn'
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Ed Helms, Jenny McCarthy, Joel Edgerton & More!