Not that life in the burbs is any more wholesome. The Long Island housewives of Ellen Meister’s Secret Confessions of the Applewood PTA scheme to get George Clooney — whom they all long to ”shtup” — to shoot his new film at their elementary school. In between vicious PTA squabbles, the matrons cope with manicure and laundry crises, extramarital affairs, and swimsuit fittings. Ex-Friend Lisa Kudrow pulls off a comic tour de force with this featherweight material, giving distinctive voice to at least six different yentas, several drab husbands, and one vulgar Hollywood producer. Raunchy, absurd, and entertaining in the extreme, this would make a dandy travel companion on an all-female road trip.
Secret Confessions of the Applewood PTA (Book - Audio) Not that life in the burbs is any more wholesome. The Long Island housewives of Ellen Meister's Secret Confessions of the Applewood PTASecret Confessions of the Applewood PTA (Book - Audio) Not that life in the burbs is any more wholesome. The Long Island housewives of Ellen Meister's Secret Confessions of the Applewood PTA2006-11-24
Lead Performer: Lisa Kudrow
Posted November 24 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- Hello Kitty movie targeted for 2019
- 'Suicide Squad' on-set photo: Harley Quinn birthday cake for Margot Robbie
- Caitlyn Jenner 'proud to be an American'
- Lil Wayne: 'Free Weezy Album' on Tidal
- Bubba Watson says he's removing Confederate flag from his 'Dukes of Hazzard' car
- Taylor Swift, Jimmy Fallon, more celebs spend July 4 on Instagram, Twitter
- 'Crimson Peak' exclusive: Mia Wasikowska flees the darkness in Guillermo del Toro's Gothic chiller
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!