Not that life in the burbs is any more wholesome. The Long Island housewives of Ellen Meister’s Secret Confessions of the Applewood PTA scheme to get George Clooney — whom they all long to ”shtup” — to shoot his new film at their elementary school. In between vicious PTA squabbles, the matrons cope with manicure and laundry crises, extramarital affairs, and swimsuit fittings. Ex-Friend Lisa Kudrow pulls off a comic tour de force with this featherweight material, giving distinctive voice to at least six different yentas, several drab husbands, and one vulgar Hollywood producer. Raunchy, absurd, and entertaining in the extreme, this would make a dandy travel companion on an all-female road trip.
Secret Confessions of the Applewood PTA (Book - Audio) Not that life in the burbs is any more wholesome. The Long Island housewives of Ellen Meister's Secret Confessions of the Applewood PTASecret Confessions of the Applewood PTA (Book - Audio) Not that life in the burbs is any more wholesome. The Long Island housewives of Ellen Meister's Secret Confessions of the Applewood PTA2006-11-24
Lead Performer: Lisa Kudrow
Posted November 24 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- Pierce Brosnan tells Kimmel why he turned down 'Batman'
- Macklemore got Ken Griffey Jr. to recreate his famous rookie card
- Celebrate Shania Twain's birthday by playing 'Shania lyric or motivational poster?'
- Justin Bieber drops 'What Do You Mean?' after online leak
- Snoop Dogg watches tree frogs have an orgy on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!'
- Jimmy Kimmel unveils Donald Trump's new ad campaign
- 'Chicago Med' has two new showrunners
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Emma Watson, Matt Damon, Helena Bonham Carter & More!