Meg Cabot’s Princess Diaries series made her queen of teen lit; alas, the all-grown-up heroine of Size 14 Is Not Fat Either, 29-year-old Heather Wells, is mostly just a royal pain in the ass. A teen-pop star-turned-assistant dorm director at a fictional New York college, Wells splits her time between downing Dove bars and solving mysterious campus murders. In this installment, a cheerleader’s severed head is discovered in the cafeteria. A queasy mix of chick-lit fizz and a CSI plot doesn’t alleviate the two-dimensional characters and mile-away conclusions. Perhaps Cabot should just stick to tiaras.
Size 14 Is Not Fat EitherMeg Cabot's Princess Diaries series made her queen of teen lit; alas, the all-grown-up heroine of Size 14 Is Not Fat Either, 29...Size 14 Is Not Fat EitherFictionMeg CabotMeg Cabot's Princess Diaries series made her queen of teen lit; alas, the all-grown-up heroine of Size 14 Is Not Fat Either, 29...2006-11-29Avon Books
Genre: Fiction; Author: Meg Cabot; Publisher: Avon Books
Posted January 17 2015 — 7:41 AM EST
- 'Outlander' boss Ronald Moore talks Geillis reveal, Claire's shocking choice
- 'Orphan Black' creators on series' sexy, surreal return
- Tatiana Maslany on 'Orphan Black' return, and 'totally changing up what people were going to expect'
- Jonathan Crombie, seen as Gilbert Blythe in 'Anne of Green Gables' films, dies at 48
- Johnny Kemp, 'Just Got Paid' singer, dies
- Star Wars Celebration: Jakku, BB-8 and other key takeaways about 'The Force Awakens'
- Two generations of heroes meet in new 'Star Wars Rebels' trailer
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!