For all four dozen of you who’ve been watching CBS’s new brain-surgery drama (starring Stanley Tucci), I regret to inform you, it’s gone the way of previous time-slot occupant, Smith. In other words, it’s fini, kaput, dunzo. Personally, I couldn’t bring myself to watch 3 Lbs. I made it through the first 90 seconds of an episode last week, but quickly began to experience numbness in my arms, legs, and soul. (It didn’t get the heart of EW’s TV critic racing, either.) Did I miss out on a never-to-be-discovered gem, PopWatchers? Or did I make the right decision to shut it off and go purge my closet of dreaded wire hangers? All must be revealed in the comments section below.
Posted November 30 2006 — 7:15 PM EST
- See Nic Cage in his 'Superman Lives' costume
- Ava DuVernay decides not to direct 'Black Panther': 'We just didn't see eye to eye'
- LeBron James: Hollywood's newest MVP
- Know this week's pop culture news? Take EW's quiz to find out
- 10 celebrity memoirs to devour this summer
- Celebrate Independence Day with Steven Tyler's new country video
- 'Bible' series won't return to NBC
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!