For all four dozen of you who’ve been watching CBS’s new brain-surgery drama (starring Stanley Tucci), I regret to inform you, it’s gone the way of previous time-slot occupant, Smith. In other words, it’s fini, kaput, dunzo. Personally, I couldn’t bring myself to watch 3 Lbs. I made it through the first 90 seconds of an episode last week, but quickly began to experience numbness in my arms, legs, and soul. (It didn’t get the heart of EW’s TV critic racing, either.) Did I miss out on a never-to-be-discovered gem, PopWatchers? Or did I make the right decision to shut it off and go purge my closet of dreaded wire hangers? All must be revealed in the comments section below.
Posted November 30 2006 — 7:15 PM EST
- Justin Bieber, Skrillex facing lawsuit over 'Sorry'
- 'Homeland' cast, creator tease Quinn's fate, return of past characters
- 'American Psycho' dead on Broadway
- T.I. responds to Irving Plaza shooting: 'My heart is heavy today'
- Megalyn Echikunwoke, Eden Sher to star in dance comedy 'Step Sisters'
- Todd Solondz's 'Wiener-Dog' has many owners in dark comedy's trailer
- Cameron Crowe's new 'Roadies' trailer has stalkers, knock-out punches