For all four dozen of you who’ve been watching CBS’s new brain-surgery drama (starring Stanley Tucci), I regret to inform you, it’s gone the way of previous time-slot occupant, Smith. In other words, it’s fini, kaput, dunzo. Personally, I couldn’t bring myself to watch 3 Lbs. I made it through the first 90 seconds of an episode last week, but quickly began to experience numbness in my arms, legs, and soul. (It didn’t get the heart of EW’s TV critic racing, either.) Did I miss out on a never-to-be-discovered gem, PopWatchers? Or did I make the right decision to shut it off and go purge my closet of dreaded wire hangers? All must be revealed in the comments section below.
Posted November 30 2006 — 7:15 PM EST
- Why 'The Good Wife' stars are about to have more fun together
- Exclusive: 'The Punisher' spin-off ordered by Marvel
- 'Scandal' stars tease finale in special 'Folina' blog
- WATCH: Geena Davis on female equality since 'Thelma & Louise'
- Original 'Ghostbusters' is returning to theaters
- 'Empire' season finale preview: Who's getting married?
- The oral history of Destiny's Child's legacy-making 'Survivor'