For all four dozen of you who’ve been watching CBS’s new brain-surgery drama (starring Stanley Tucci), I regret to inform you, it’s gone the way of previous time-slot occupant, Smith. In other words, it’s fini, kaput, dunzo. Personally, I couldn’t bring myself to watch 3 Lbs. I made it through the first 90 seconds of an episode last week, but quickly began to experience numbness in my arms, legs, and soul. (It didn’t get the heart of EW’s TV critic racing, either.) Did I miss out on a never-to-be-discovered gem, PopWatchers? Or did I make the right decision to shut it off and go purge my closet of dreaded wire hangers? All must be revealed in the comments section below.
Posted November 30 2006 — 7:15 PM EST
- Read an exclusive excerpt from 'Nightfall' by Jake Halpern and Peter Kujawinski
- Someone asked Tom Hardy if he ever thought 'Mad Max' should be 'a man's movie
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Estelle Laure's 'This Raging Light'
- 'Silicon Valley' star T.J. Miller on his 'absurd' HBO pilot 'The Gorburger Show'
- Casting Net: Woody Harrelson, Laura Dern in negotiations for 'Wilson'
- Natalie Portman recalls 'dark moments' in Harvard Class Day speech
- Thom Yorke made an 18-day-long soundtrack, still not new Radiohead music