No, you did not misread the above headline. I just got an email directing me to composer Flip Baber’s rendition of “Dance of the Sugarplum Fairy,” played with the unlikeliest of instruments: his bike! Apparently, Baber was hired by Specialized Bicycles to take on this peculiar challenge, and the results are indisputably impressive. So click here, and behold the musical power of plucked derailleur cables, fingers caressing turning spokes, and air being released from tires.
Posted November 30 2006 — 3:06 PM EST
- World Series: Cubs fans dress for 'Back to the Future'-style outcome
- Stanley Tucci explains why to vote using 'The Three Little Pigs'
- Mark Wahlberg's 'Patriots Day' to close AFI Fest
- Bill Murray shares adorable childhood photo proving his Chicago Cubs fandom
- 'Office Christmas Party' directors say film is 'life-affirming,' 'really f---ed up'
- 'La La Land': Emma Stone, Ryan Gosling dazzle in dreamy exclusive image
- David Beckham, Emma Stone, and Drake freak out in David Blaine promo