No, you did not misread the above headline. I just got an email directing me to composer Flip Baber’s rendition of “Dance of the Sugarplum Fairy,” played with the unlikeliest of instruments: his bike! Apparently, Baber was hired by Specialized Bicycles to take on this peculiar challenge, and the results are indisputably impressive. So click here, and behold the musical power of plucked derailleur cables, fingers caressing turning spokes, and air being released from tires.
Posted November 30 2006 — 3:06 PM EST
- Academy head on 'Birth of a Nation': People need to judge the movie
- Sam Mendes, Nick Hornby in talks for live-action 'James and the Giant Peach'
- Vincent D'Onofrio, Dean Norris join Eli Roth's 'Death Wish' remake
- Tim Kaine attacks Donald Trump for calling Hillary Clinton a 'bigot'
- Helen Mirren in talks for Disney's 'Nutcracker and the Four Realms'
- Eva Longoria to direct 'Jane the Virgin' episode
- Rio police charge Ryan Lochte with making false robbery report