In the wake of a terrorist bomb, ATF agent Denzel Washington must ”enter” the past through advanced surveillance footage. It’s watchable trash, but there’s something unsatisfying about a thriller that more or less makes up its rules as it goes along.
Genre: Mystery and Thriller; Starring: Denzel Washington, James Caviezel, Val Kilmer, Denzel Washington; Director: Tony Scott; Author: Bill Marsilii, Terry Rossio; Producer (person): Jerry Bruckheimer; Release Date Wide: 11/22/2006; Runtime (in minutes): 128; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Touchstone
Posted December 1 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Thrones' actor on new show: 'We don't need dragons. We got cocaine!'
- David Spade: 'Fameless' isn't mean-spirited — the contestants are too 'thirsty'
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp': On the set of the prequel
- Azealia Banks: Australian crowds are 'violent' and 'terrible'
- Exclusive clip from TV satire 'Shooting the Warwicks' is unreal
- Diane Keaton joins Jude Law for HBO's 'The Young Pope'
- Someone's made a 'Breaking Bad'-inspired coffee shop
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- The Hemsworths, Eva Longoria, Tom Cruise & More!