Arrested Development’s Will Arnett plays the son of a judge who has consistently thrown the book at a career criminal (Dax Shepard). When the judge dies before said criminal can exact his revenge, the perp fixes on his offspring. ”He gets me into jail,” explains Arnett. ”Then he realizes that it’s his destiny to get back into jail and mess with my life.” The actor says you can expect lingering male-on-male Eskimo kisses, shower scenes, and a low-budget indie vibe. Jokes Arnett: ”We only had, like, $4 million. And $3,999,000 was spent getting me.”
(Let's Go to Prison: Chuck Hodes)
Posted December 5 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'O.J.: Made in America' is EW's best TV series of the year
- 'Hamilton': Jasmine Cephas Jones bids farewell with stunning Instagram
- See John Cena and Aaron Taylor-Johnson in 'The Wall' trailer
- Ryan Reynolds on 'Deadpool 2' and new director David Leitch
- Critics' Choice Awards: Which show should win Best Drama Series?
- 'Rogue One': Felicity Jones didn't want Jyn 'running around in a tank top'
- Best of 2016: How 'Lion' found its 8-year-old star
- The 20 Best (And 5 Worst!) TV Shows of 2016
- EW's 2016 Entertainers of the Year
- The 20 Best Movies of 2016
- Finding 'La La Land': Director Damien Chazelle's 15 Influences for His New Musical Romance
- 38 Photos of Ian Somerhalder For His 38th Birthday
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21: Meet Nick's 30 Bachelorettes