Giggly escapades among geeks who triumph in the end, giggly views of cleavage, giggly names for female genitalia, conservative values with an overlay of hound-doggery: Everything old is old again in The Rise of Taj, the rickety extension of 2002’s already rickety Van Wilder. What’s new is that the campus is now in England, and the lead geek isn’t white but rather the Indian good-timer Taj Mahal Badalandabad of the original, once again run through a Peter Sellers imitation machine by the amiable Kal Penn of Harold & Kumar fame.
(National Lampoon's Van Wilder: The Rise of Taj: Alexandra Ioan)
Starring: Kal Penn; Starring: Lauren Cohan; Director: Mort Nathan; Author: David Drew Gallagher; Release Date Wide: 12/01/2006; Runtime (in minutes): 97; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: MGM
Posted December 6 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- J.K. Rowling, Joyce Carol Oates, and more pay tribute to Oliver Sacks
- Box office report: 'Straight Outta Compton' wins again
- Ranking Kanye West's top music videos
- Justin Bieber Spider-Man kisses Britney Spears ... sort of
- Oliver Sacks, famed neurologist and author, dies at 82
- See Jessica Simpson and Tracee Ellis Ross' glamorous 'sister' photo
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!