Giggly escapades among geeks who triumph in the end, giggly views of cleavage, giggly names for female genitalia, conservative values with an overlay of hound-doggery: Everything old is old again in The Rise of Taj, the rickety extension of 2002’s already rickety Van Wilder. What’s new is that the campus is now in England, and the lead geek isn’t white but rather the Indian good-timer Taj Mahal Badalandabad of the original, once again run through a Peter Sellers imitation machine by the amiable Kal Penn of Harold & Kumar fame.
(National Lampoon's Van Wilder: The Rise of Taj: Alexandra Ioan)
Starring: Kal Penn; Starring: Lauren Cohan; Director: Mort Nathan; Author: David Drew Gallagher; Release Date Wide: 12/01/2006; Runtime (in minutes): 97; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: MGM
Posted December 6 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- She's back! First look at the return of Genie Francis to 'General Hospital'
- Watch the new trailer for 'Hot Girls Wanted,' Netflix doc about amateur porn
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson is everyone's favorite advisor in the new 'Ballers' trailer
- Nick Jonas, Hozier, Trey Songz to perform at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Watch the 'Broad City' ladies chat in Larry Wilmore's 'Cool Millennial Hangout Area' on 'The Nightly Show'
- Brittany Snow, Erin Andrews to host 2015 CMT Music Awards
- Emma Stone explains how Bill Murray helped her on the set of 'Aloha'