Not an actual Eminem CD, Eminem Presents: The Re-Up is a mixtape of new material and booming remixes featuring more than a dozen artists — including 50 Cent — who are affiliated with the Detroit MC. There’s plenty of unfocused bluster here, but enough taut cuts to make up for the cameos from Eminem’s hometown sidekicks D12. The two Slim Shady solo tracks are the high points: ”Public Enemy #1” is two minutes of paranoia, while ”No Apologies” finds him spewing a breathless rant that is as gripping as it is disturbing.
Eminem Presents The Re-Up Not an actual Eminem CD, Eminem Presents: The Re-Up is a mixtape of new material and booming remixes featuring more than a dozen...Eminem Presents The Re-UpHip-Hop/Rap Not an actual Eminem CD, Eminem Presents: The Re-Up is a mixtape of new material and booming remixes featuring more than a dozen...2006-12-08
Genre: Hip-Hop/Rap; Lead Performer: Various Artists; Producer (group): Shady
Posted December 8 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- Mark Waid and J.G. Jones preview powerful historically based comic, 'Strange Fruit'
- All the breakout artists Zane Lowe highlighted during his debut show on Beats 1
- James Gunn absolutely loved 'Ant-Man'
- Gay Men's Chorus of L.A. covers Britney Spears' 'Work Bitch'
- Cheryl Burke quits as Miss USA cohost
- Aquaman named 'most toxic superhero' to search for online
- Jeremy Renner on J.Lo jokes, gay rumors, and how 'Avengers' nearly killed him
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files' returns: David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson in new EW portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Ricky Martin, Tina & Jane, Paul Rudd and More!