The Wu-Tang Clan’s most reliable warrior extends his string of triumphs with More Fish, the sequel to his March release, Fishscale. Six discs into his solo career, Ghostface Killah handily delivers everything that his fans expect: nostalgic soul samples, richly detailed scenes of street life, and an abundance of inventive wordplay (”A shark’s teeth ain’t sharp enough/I’m like Mount St. Helen when the god erupt”). B-list Wu cronies contribute a few too many forgettable guest verses, but Ghost’s technique has never been deadlier.
More FishThe Wu-Tang Clan's most reliable warrior extends his string of triumphs with More Fish, the sequel to his March release, FishscaleMore FishHip-Hop/RapThe Wu-Tang Clan's most reliable warrior extends his string of triumphs with More Fish, the sequel to his March release, Fishscale2006-12-11
(Ghostface Killah: Scott Schafer)
Genre: Hip-Hop/Rap; Lead Performer: Ghostface Killah; Producer (group): Def Jam
Posted December 11 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- Prince announces three-day Labor Day party ahead of album release
- ABC Family's 13 Nights of Halloween: Who's joining Harry Potter and Batman?
- Christian Slater weighs in on 'Mr. Robot' twist and season finale
- 'Mr. Robot' finale postmortem: Creator Sam Esmail answers burning questions
- 'iZombie' season 2 trailer teases what (or who) is on the menu for Liv Moore
- Casting Net: Mad Men star Jessica Pare cast in Lovesick
- 'Can't Buy Me Love' star Amanda Peterson's cause of death was an overdose
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- The A List Ladies, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anna & Jane and More!