The Wu-Tang Clan’s most reliable warrior extends his string of triumphs with More Fish, the sequel to his March release, Fishscale. Six discs into his solo career, Ghostface Killah handily delivers everything that his fans expect: nostalgic soul samples, richly detailed scenes of street life, and an abundance of inventive wordplay (”A shark’s teeth ain’t sharp enough/I’m like Mount St. Helen when the god erupt”). B-list Wu cronies contribute a few too many forgettable guest verses, but Ghost’s technique has never been deadlier.
More FishThe Wu-Tang Clan's most reliable warrior extends his string of triumphs with More Fish, the sequel to his March release, FishscaleMore FishHip-Hop/RapThe Wu-Tang Clan's most reliable warrior extends his string of triumphs with More Fish, the sequel to his March release, Fishscale2006-12-11
(Ghostface Killah: Scott Schafer)
Genre: Hip-Hop/Rap; Lead Performer: Ghostface Killah; Producer (group): Def Jam
Posted December 11 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- See Olivia Munn show off some serious Psylocke fighting skills
- Patrick Stewart really, really wants to join Taylor Swift’s squad
- 'Fantastic Four' cast says they still haven't seen the film
- Candace Cameron Bure shares new 'Fuller House' photo
- 'Deadpool' red band trailer to officially debut Tuesday on 'Conan'
- Dave Grohl responds in Italian to 1,000 fans who covered ‘Learn to Fly’
- Someone cut together 280 movies for an epic 'Uptown Funk' cover
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Sam Smith, Channing Tatum, Gwyneth Paltrow and More!