What do you get when you send the philosophical kids of Charles Schulz’s classic Peanuts cartoon into the Marvel comics universe? Peppermint Patty Phoenix? Spider-Man Snoopy? Daredevil Charlie Brown? Click here (scroll down) to see the amusing results for yourself.
Posted December 11 2006 — 5:57 PM EST
- Bono joins Lupita Nyong'o, 'Eclipsed' cast to remember kidnapped girls
- Anthony Mackie to play Johnnie Cochran in legal drama
- 'Bad Moms' trailer: Mila Kunis, Kristen Bell, and Kathryn Hahn go hard
- 'Catfish' standout Ashley Sawyer dies at 23
- Ross Lynch leading up high school comedy 'Status Update'
- 'The Flash' star teases ultimate showdown with Zoom
- What to Watch Monday: 'NCIS: LA' heads to San Francisco
- 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt': Before They Were Stars
- 'Wayward Pines' Season 2: Exclusive Photos of the New Main Cast
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters