If you, like me, had forgotten how much you love you some Puss in Boots (Antonio Banderas), behold the new Shrek the Third trailer. (The film opens next May 18.) Then, rewind Puss’ nasty meow and sad, sad eyes multiple times. Become surprised at how enraged you’d be if Eddie Murphy’s Donkey voice actually came out of that sweet, booted body for more than a scene. Remember fondly how you dragged your friends to see a sneak peek of Antonio’s Take the Lead. Wonder why Rupert Everett (the silk-tongued Prince Charming) doesn’t get more work. And finally, have no idea whether or not you’re disappointed that you didn’t get more than a peek at Justin Timberlake’s new character, Artie, a teen version of King Arthur.
Posted December 15 2006 — 3:16 PM EST
- Here are all the featured artists on Kanye West's new album
- 'Deadpool' screenwriters 'trying to get a jump on' sequel
- Martin Shkreli wants to be the sole owner of Kanye West's new album
- See a preview of Kanye West's videogame, about his mother going to heaven
- Box office preview: 'Deadpool' to demolish 'Zoolander 2,' 'How To Be Single'
- Kanye West raps that he 'might still have sex' with Taylor Swift
- 'Destiny' sequel expected in 2017, major expansion coming this year
- Check out the new Maz Kanata 'Star Wars' action figure
- Burt Reynolds Through the Years
- 'The Walking Dead’: Exclusive EW Portraits
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996