If you, like me, had forgotten how much you love you some Puss in Boots (Antonio Banderas), behold the new Shrek the Third trailer. (The film opens next May 18.) Then, rewind Puss’ nasty meow and sad, sad eyes multiple times. Become surprised at how enraged you’d be if Eddie Murphy’s Donkey voice actually came out of that sweet, booted body for more than a scene. Remember fondly how you dragged your friends to see a sneak peek of Antonio’s Take the Lead. Wonder why Rupert Everett (the silk-tongued Prince Charming) doesn’t get more work. And finally, have no idea whether or not you’re disappointed that you didn’t get more than a peek at Justin Timberlake’s new character, Artie, a teen version of King Arthur.
Posted December 15 2006 — 3:16 PM EST
- WATCH: 'Civil War' star on Bucky and Cap bromance
- Rob Thomas wants a Matchbox Twenty 20th anniversary tour
- Lane Smith explains the origins of his darkly funny picture books
- See Jennifer Lopez's stereotype-smashing 'Ain't Your Mama' video
- Victoria Beckham on Spice Girls past: 'They used to turn my mic off'
- 'The Originals': Danielle Campbell previews the rush to save Davina
- 'Harry Potter': Watch skydivers play mid-air Quidditch