If you, like me, had forgotten how much you love you some Puss in Boots (Antonio Banderas), behold the new Shrek the Third trailer. (The film opens next May 18.) Then, rewind Puss’ nasty meow and sad, sad eyes multiple times. Become surprised at how enraged you’d be if Eddie Murphy’s Donkey voice actually came out of that sweet, booted body for more than a scene. Remember fondly how you dragged your friends to see a sneak peek of Antonio’s Take the Lead. Wonder why Rupert Everett (the silk-tongued Prince Charming) doesn’t get more work. And finally, have no idea whether or not you’re disappointed that you didn’t get more than a peek at Justin Timberlake’s new character, Artie, a teen version of King Arthur.
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- See how Broadway's screwball hit 'On the Twentieth Century' brought sets and costumes to life
- 'Daily Show' correspondent Aasif Mandvi thinks Trevor Noah backlash is 'much ado about nothing'
- Jeremy Clarkson, 'Top Gear' co-hosts to tour
- Patton Oswalt vs. Trevor Noah backlash
- Rumored 'Star Wars' spin-off star Ben Mendelsohn talks his love of the series: Exclusive
- Dustin Lynch checks in from tour, talks 'On The DL,' spring break, and his new single
- Steven Tyler is going country