According to an open letter from Axl Rose on Guns N’ Roses’ website, the long-gestating Chinese Democracy album finally has a release date (still tentative, Axl is careful to note), which is March 6, 2007. It’s a remarkable coincidence because that’s also the date when Jerry Lewis will finally release his long-shelved Holocaust comedy The Day the Clown Cried. Not to mention, it’s the day that they’ll finish building St. John’s Cathedral in New York City, after 115 years of construction. Plus, according to my neighborhood psychic, who’s been communicating with the spirit of Samuel Beckett, it’s the day that Godot will finally arrive.
Posted December 16 2006 — 1:23 AM EST
- Deadmau5 says 'We Are Your Friends' flop restored his faith in music
- 'Game of Thrones' may have added a 'Lucy' actor to season 6
- Jimmy Fallon shows Elle Fanning his high school yearbook photo
- The TGIT casts united for one epic Shondaland photo
- 'The Walking Dead' star Danai Gurira on why season 6 is 'powerful and beautiful at the same time'
- There will be two Oscars hosts next year
- Kimmel read 'cryptic and menacing' death threats from the gaming community
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Diane Kruger, Padma Lakshmi, Elle Fanning & More!