If you havent yet seen “D–k in a Box” (pictured, featuring digital clip master Andy Samberg and guest host Justin Timberlake), the genius new digital short from this past weekend’s Saturday Night Live, please click here for the unbleeped version. (Clip is very NSFW; children and others with more delicate sensibilities ought to pass.) Everything about this clip is amazing: the dead-on send-up of Color Me Badd (down to the goatees, ridiculous suits and even the way the last syllables of the chorus go increasingly up), Timberlake hanging from a basketball hoop with a box on his crotch, and the simple, yet necessary instructions (“One, cut a hole in the box. Two, put your junk in the box.”). What a way for JT to cap off what has been a fantastic year for him. Can SNL just focus on digital shorts from now on? We’re in the aughts now; kill the “live.”
Posted December 18 2006 — 7:53 PM EST
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' postmortem: Elizabeth Henstridge talks surprising return
- The 10 most-promising 'Voice' contestants
- Top 5 'Muppets' moments from 'Bear Left Then Bear Write'
- Johnny Cash and Miranda Lambert get stars on the Music City Walk of Fame
- Casting Net: Jennifer Aniston, Jack Huston fly with 'The Yellow Birds'
- Hannibal Buress shares unaired 'Unemployable' pilot
- 'The Flash' boss on heartbreaking premiere twist