If you havent yet seen “D–k in a Box” (pictured, featuring digital clip master Andy Samberg and guest host Justin Timberlake), the genius new digital short from this past weekend’s Saturday Night Live, please click here for the unbleeped version. (Clip is very NSFW; children and others with more delicate sensibilities ought to pass.) Everything about this clip is amazing: the dead-on send-up of Color Me Badd (down to the goatees, ridiculous suits and even the way the last syllables of the chorus go increasingly up), Timberlake hanging from a basketball hoop with a box on his crotch, and the simple, yet necessary instructions (“One, cut a hole in the box. Two, put your junk in the box.”). What a way for JT to cap off what has been a fantastic year for him. Can SNL just focus on digital shorts from now on? We’re in the aughts now; kill the “live.”
Posted December 18 2006 — 7:53 PM EST
- Kate Beckinsale reveals her chocolate prank on 'Graham Norton Show'
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse': Inside Quicksilver's show-stopping rescue sequence
- 'Star Trek V: The Final Frontier': Surreal, barely finished, oddly fun
- Kickstarter campaign launches to republish Joe Lansdale's 'Red Range'
- Maisie Williams phones into radio interview with Kit Harington
- See the 'Fast 8' gang goof around during their first day on set
- The 5 best romantic tearjerkers of all time
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers