If you havent yet seen “D–k in a Box” (pictured, featuring digital clip master Andy Samberg and guest host Justin Timberlake), the genius new digital short from this past weekend’s Saturday Night Live, please click here for the unbleeped version. (Clip is very NSFW; children and others with more delicate sensibilities ought to pass.) Everything about this clip is amazing: the dead-on send-up of Color Me Badd (down to the goatees, ridiculous suits and even the way the last syllables of the chorus go increasingly up), Timberlake hanging from a basketball hoop with a box on his crotch, and the simple, yet necessary instructions (“One, cut a hole in the box. Two, put your junk in the box.”). What a way for JT to cap off what has been a fantastic year for him. Can SNL just focus on digital shorts from now on? We’re in the aughts now; kill the “live.”
Posted December 18 2006 — 7:53 PM EST
- 'Downton Abbey' boss breaks down season 5 finale's surprises
- 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer burning Q's on Emma
- 'Focus' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $19.1M
- 'Walking Dead': Tovah Feldshuh on her arrival as...
- 'Walking Dead' director Greg Nicotero on 'Remember'--and the scenes we didn't see
- Margot Robbie's 'Focus' audition: 'craziest 24 hours'
- Leonard Nimoy's Mr. Spock: A tribute to the humane spirit