If you havent yet seen “D–k in a Box” (pictured, featuring digital clip master Andy Samberg and guest host Justin Timberlake), the genius new digital short from this past weekend’s Saturday Night Live, please click here for the unbleeped version. (Clip is very NSFW; children and others with more delicate sensibilities ought to pass.) Everything about this clip is amazing: the dead-on send-up of Color Me Badd (down to the goatees, ridiculous suits and even the way the last syllables of the chorus go increasingly up), Timberlake hanging from a basketball hoop with a box on his crotch, and the simple, yet necessary instructions (“One, cut a hole in the box. Two, put your junk in the box.”). What a way for JT to cap off what has been a fantastic year for him. Can SNL just focus on digital shorts from now on? We’re in the aughts now; kill the “live.”
Posted December 18 2006 — 7:53 PM EST
- New 'X-Files' promo asks, 'Are we being lied to?'
- 'Real Housewives' star Yolanda Foster and music producer David Foster are divorcing
- Morrissey wins the award for the worst sex writing
- Helen Mirren in talks to join Will Smith in 'Collateral Beauty'
- Nicholas Brendon opens up about suicide attempt on 'Dr. Phil'
- What if Peter Griffin was the voice of Chewbacca?
- John 'Cha Cha' Ciarcia, actor on 'The Sopranos,' dies at 75