I guess it makes sense, if you’re going to make a very special episode of Desperate Housewives from the men’s point of view, to use Rex Van De Kamp (Steven Culp, pictured, with Marcia Cross and Hunter Allen) as your deceased narrator. Still, do we really care about the men’s perspective on DH? Do the guys on this show have rich inner lives that have gone previously unexplored? Except for the mysterious Orson (and maybe the amnesiac Mike), probably not. Much as I would enjoy watching unlikely bachelor-pad roomies Mike and Carlos throwing a beer blast, I wonder what the deceased Rex can tell us about the lives of Wisteria Lane’s men. Any predictions?
Posted December 18 2006 — 3:58 PM EST
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media
- Highlights from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade