I guess it makes sense, if you’re going to make a very special episode of Desperate Housewives from the men’s point of view, to use Rex Van De Kamp (Steven Culp, pictured, with Marcia Cross and Hunter Allen) as your deceased narrator. Still, do we really care about the men’s perspective on DH? Do the guys on this show have rich inner lives that have gone previously unexplored? Except for the mysterious Orson (and maybe the amnesiac Mike), probably not. Much as I would enjoy watching unlikely bachelor-pad roomies Mike and Carlos throwing a beer blast, I wonder what the deceased Rex can tell us about the lives of Wisteria Lane’s men. Any predictions?
Posted December 18 2006 — 3:58 PM EST
- First Listen: Ellen Pompeo on Meredith's shocking 'Grey's Anatomy' attack
- Al Pacino and Melanie Griffith join Where the White Man Runs Away
- Lamar Odom makes first public appearance since hospitalization
- Luke's daughter, April, and Mrs. Kim are back for 'Gilmore Girls'
- Kevin Bacon has a creepy kid in the trailer for horror movie 'The Darkness'
- Russell Simmons, Tony Rock to present All Def Movie Awards
- Everything you missed from Kanye West's 'TLOP' premiere
- Check out the new Maz Kanata 'Star Wars' action figure
- Burt Reynolds Through the Years
- 'The Walking Dead’: Exclusive EW Portraits
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996