I guess it makes sense, if you’re going to make a very special episode of Desperate Housewives from the men’s point of view, to use Rex Van De Kamp (Steven Culp, pictured, with Marcia Cross and Hunter Allen) as your deceased narrator. Still, do we really care about the men’s perspective on DH? Do the guys on this show have rich inner lives that have gone previously unexplored? Except for the mysterious Orson (and maybe the amnesiac Mike), probably not. Much as I would enjoy watching unlikely bachelor-pad roomies Mike and Carlos throwing a beer blast, I wonder what the deceased Rex can tell us about the lives of Wisteria Lane’s men. Any predictions?
Posted December 18 2006 — 3:58 PM EST
- 'Orphan Black' creators on 'hero' Felix saving two different clones
- Legendary closes deal on Dwayne Johnson action project set in China
- 'Preacher' pilot: Hear the directors' commentary online
- Chance the Rapper, 2 Chainz, Lil Wayne have 'No Problem' in video
- Red Hot Chili Peppers share chill new song 'The Getaway'
- Khloé Kardashian files for divorce from Lamar Odom — again
- Justin Bieber, Skrillex facing lawsuit over 'Sorry'