Okay not really, but while I’m wishing I were that cool, check out the band’s new…ish song ”Intervention” by dialing, 1-866-NEON BIBLE ext. 7777. (Seriously, they’ve got it set up like a real hotline and everything, pretty cool stuff.) I love these sorts of stunts, and Arcade Fire always seems to have a good time sharing their music with their fans (I wish I’d been in town for this). So call now: a delightful audio treat awaits on the other end.
Posted December 19 2006 — 4:29 PM EST
- Elizabeth Banks leads celebrities in a cappella 'Fight Song' for Hillary
- Bill Clinton’s DNC speech was a love letter to Hillary Clinton
- Alicia Keys dedicates DNC performance to 'Mothers of the Movement'
- Meryl Streep: Hillary Clinton will be first female president
- Hillary Clinton shares empowering message for young girls
- Howard Dean reprises his famous 'Dean Scream' moment during DNC
- Chiwetel Ejiofor in talks to join Robert Redford in 'Come Sunday'