Okay not really, but while I’m wishing I were that cool, check out the band’s new…ish song ”Intervention” by dialing, 1-866-NEON BIBLE ext. 7777. (Seriously, they’ve got it set up like a real hotline and everything, pretty cool stuff.) I love these sorts of stunts, and Arcade Fire always seems to have a good time sharing their music with their fans (I wish I’d been in town for this). So call now: a delightful audio treat awaits on the other end.
Posted December 19 2006 — 4:29 PM EST
- A$AP Rocky's 'At.Long.Last.A$AP' to drop at midnight
- Even Taylor Swift's mom thought it was 'Starbucks lovers'
- Two of B.B. King's daughters allege father was poisoned by employees
- Hear Icona Pop's new single 'Emergency'
- 'It' on hold; director Cary Fukunaga exits
- 'Jurassic World' director Colin Trevorrow dishes on deadly new dino Indominus Rex
- Drake: 'Madonna' out, 'Rihanna' in?
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Christina & Matt, Kendall Jenner, Jordin Sparks & More!