Okay not really, but while I’m wishing I were that cool, check out the band’s new…ish song ”Intervention” by dialing, 1-866-NEON BIBLE ext. 7777. (Seriously, they’ve got it set up like a real hotline and everything, pretty cool stuff.) I love these sorts of stunts, and Arcade Fire always seems to have a good time sharing their music with their fans (I wish I’d been in town for this). So call now: a delightful audio treat awaits on the other end.
Posted December 19 2006 — 4:29 PM EST
- Hear Disney princesses sing in their original languages
- Jesse Eisenberg says Lex Luthor in 'Batman v Superman' is a modern take
- Funko shares sneak peek at 'Suicide Squad' figures at Toy Fair 2016
- Jennifer Lawrence donates $2 million to Kentucky children's hospital
- Adam McKay recounts how Johnny Depp agreed to play Trump
- See Adele photobomb fans in 'Live in London' concert special
- Ben Stiller on the death of his mother, Anne Meara: 'It affects me constantly'