Okay not really, but while I’m wishing I were that cool, check out the band’s new…ish song ”Intervention” by dialing, 1-866-NEON BIBLE ext. 7777. (Seriously, they’ve got it set up like a real hotline and everything, pretty cool stuff.) I love these sorts of stunts, and Arcade Fire always seems to have a good time sharing their music with their fans (I wish I’d been in town for this). So call now: a delightful audio treat awaits on the other end.
Posted December 19 2006 — 4:29 PM EST
- George Takei: Nimoy 'the most human person I've ever met'
- Zachary Quinto on Leonard Nimoy: 'a father figure to me'
- Kevin Hart, Will Ferrell in 'Get Hard': Red-band trailer really, REALLY NSFW
- Natalie Dormer stars in Hozier's 'Someone New' video
- Vincent D'Onofrio as 'Daredevil' nemesis Wilson Fisk: First Look
- Pharrell talks 'The Voice,' Lionel Richie as adviser
- 'Spider-Man': Drew Goddard as director?