Okay not really, but while I’m wishing I were that cool, check out the band’s new…ish song ”Intervention” by dialing, 1-866-NEON BIBLE ext. 7777. (Seriously, they’ve got it set up like a real hotline and everything, pretty cool stuff.) I love these sorts of stunts, and Arcade Fire always seems to have a good time sharing their music with their fans (I wish I’d been in town for this). So call now: a delightful audio treat awaits on the other end.
Posted December 19 2006 — 4:29 PM EST
- TV Jukebox: 6 songs we loved from recent TV episodes
- Esquire orders 'American Ninja Warrior' spin-off to series
- See the first trailer for the Coen brothers' all-star 'Hail, Caesar!'
- Jimmy Fallon responds to criticism that he's too soft on his late-night guests
- Ellen DeGeneres scares Selena Gomez with a man in a Taylor Swift costume
- Demi Lovato and Michelle Rodriguez face off in new 'Confident' music video