I’m not sure the payoff is worth the buildup on this yuletide parody, but for two minutes, at least, it’s the best collision of Christmas and 24 since Kiefer Sutherland tackled that Christmas tree. Still, after watching this spoof, I’m starting to get impatient for the real thing, aren’t you? Bring back Jack!
Posted December 20 2006 — 11:00 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters