Are you sitting at your desk, collapsing under the weight of resentment that everyone you know got Boxing Day off except you? Lighten up, my friends. It’s time to take a break and experience 4 minutes and 45 seconds of absurdly bombastic arena rock, courtesy of the Scorpions and the Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra. Click here, and rock your workday like a hurrrricaaaaaaaaaane!
Posted December 26 2006 — 7:25 PM EST
- Hear Bon Iver’s unreleased song ‘Haven, Mass’
- Brie Larson doesn't know who won the Super Bowl
- Stephen Colbert airs cut-for-time footage from Key & Peele sketch
- J.K. Rowling helps fan fighting her own 'Dementors'
- Stephen Colbert recreates Ben Carson's debate entrance fail
- See Ben Stiller's parody Super Bowl ad for 'female Viagra'
- Macklemore brings 'White Privilege II' to 'Colbert'