Are you sitting at your desk, collapsing under the weight of resentment that everyone you know got Boxing Day off except you? Lighten up, my friends. It’s time to take a break and experience 4 minutes and 45 seconds of absurdly bombastic arena rock, courtesy of the Scorpions and the Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra. Click here, and rock your workday like a hurrrricaaaaaaaaaane!
Posted December 26 2006 — 7:25 PM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters