Are you sitting at your desk, collapsing under the weight of resentment that everyone you know got Boxing Day off except you? Lighten up, my friends. It’s time to take a break and experience 4 minutes and 45 seconds of absurdly bombastic arena rock, courtesy of the Scorpions and the Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra. Click here, and rock your workday like a hurrrricaaaaaaaaaane!
Posted December 26 2006 — 7:25 PM EST
- How Emily Blunt, Justin Theroux had fun on 'The Girl on the Train' set
- 'Let The Right One In' to be adapted for TV
- Kevin Hart enlists Halle Berry as his Bond girl in 'What Now?' trailer
- Rob Lowe roast: Jewel slams Ann Coulter, Peyton Manning tweaks Tom Brady
- Fall TV premiere dates: Find out when every show will debut
- Alison Brie joins Jenji Kohan's all-female wrestling series 'G.L.O.W.'
- Riz Ahmed delivers his own verdict on ‘The Night Of’ finale