Are you sitting at your desk, collapsing under the weight of resentment that everyone you know got Boxing Day off except you? Lighten up, my friends. It’s time to take a break and experience 4 minutes and 45 seconds of absurdly bombastic arena rock, courtesy of the Scorpions and the Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra. Click here, and rock your workday like a hurrrricaaaaaaaaaane!
Posted December 26 2006 — 7:25 PM EST
- Samantha Bee interviews women world leaders about facing misogyny
- 'Shaun the Sheep Movie' is officially getting a sequel
- Will Ferrell brings back Harry Carey to celebrate Cubs win
- President Obama admits to laughing at Donald Trump 'most of the time'
- Seth Meyers mocks Trump's Gettysburg address
- Tom Hanks asks Zoltar from 'Big' for yet another wish
- What to Watch Tuesday: 'This Is Us' goes to the Super Bowl (sort of)