Are you sitting at your desk, collapsing under the weight of resentment that everyone you know got Boxing Day off except you? Lighten up, my friends. It’s time to take a break and experience 4 minutes and 45 seconds of absurdly bombastic arena rock, courtesy of the Scorpions and the Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra. Click here, and rock your workday like a hurrrricaaaaaaaaaane!
Posted December 26 2006 — 7:25 PM EST
- 'Empire' star Taraji P. Henson: 'You don’t want to be called Boo Boo Kitty’
- Netflix announces dates for 'Orange Is the New Black,' 'Wet Hot American Summer'
- SXSW to premiere remastered version of 'The Breakfast Club' for 30th anniversary
- 'Empire' exclusive peek at Cookie lashing out at Anika: 'Bye, Felicia'
- Brownstone's Charmayne 'Maxee' Maxwell dies at 46
- EW recommends: Bieber, baseball, and Broadway
- J.K. Rowling 'cried her eyes out' at BBC's Casual Vacancy ending