Admit it: You made a terrible mistake. Back in September, you took a pass on Ugly Betty, foolishly choosing to put your money on some unfortunate freshman series that didn’t quite pan out – like Justice, or Six Degrees, or (heaven help you) Twenty Good Years. Now, when friends greet you by shouting “Hoe-lah!” or text-message you lines like “Did you just gesture at me when you said Kwanzaa?”, all you can do is plaster on your best fake grin and pretend you have some idea what they’re talking about. Well, the good news is you still have time to make amends – before the new year arrives. ABC Family is presenting an all-day Ugly Betty marathon on Sunday, December 31st (9:00 AM - 7:00 PM). I’ll be DVR-ing it myself – the better to hone my delivery on Vanessa (L. Yeah) Williams’ zingers, like “Poor people are so…cheap.” – and I implore you to do the same. In fact, on the off chance you’re still not convinced the show’s for you, I’m going to ask PopWatching Betty fans to compile some of the show’s other addictive catchphrases in the comments section below. If they don’t deliver, I’ll be “hellaciously upset.”
Posted December 27 2006 — 5:32 PM EST
- Cara Delevingne responds to John Green's essay about rude interview
- Rachel Dratch, Holland Taylor join world premiere of 'Ripcord'
- Julie Klausner and Billy Eichner are truly 'Difficult People' in first trailer
- 'Law & Order' cast describes their show in 30 seconds
- Luke Perry reacts to Lifetime’s 'Unauthorized Beverly Hills, 90210' project
- Maria Menounos named co-anchor at 'E! News'
- 'The Fighter' actor Sean Malone dies following drowning incident
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Jennifer Lopez, Brad Pitt, Candace & Lori and More!