A single-disc trip through every phase of the synth lovers’ catalog — from ’80s new-wavers to electro-pop arena rockers. Extras New song ”Martyr,” a slide-guitar-laced lament. Worth the cash? For Goth’s sake, yes. This comprehensive album beats out their four previous confused compilations.
The Best of Volume 1 A single-disc trip through every phase of the synth lovers' catalog — from '80s new-wavers to electro-pop arena rockers. The Best of Volume 1Pop A single-disc trip through every phase of the synth lovers' catalog — from '80s new-wavers to electro-pop arena rockers. 2006-12-27
Genre: Pop; Producer (group): Reprise Records
Posted December 27 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- Casting Net: Morgan Freeman leads up action film 'Down to a Sunless Sea'
- The Bachelorette: And the 'winner' is ...
- Richard Linklater in talks to direct Jennifer Lawrence in 'The Rosie Project'
- 'All the Bright Places' starring Elle Fanning finds its director
- HBO developing Wild West drama series Untamed
- Ann Rule, true-crime author, dies at 83
- 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Originals' add a bunch of new faces
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Matthew & Keri, Katy Perry, Cate Blanchett & More!