The Japanese CD-ROM Gadget is hard to find, but it’s worth the effort. Imagine David Lynch, Stanley Kubrick, Fritz Lang, and Franz Kafka collaborating on a point-and-click tale of intrigue, trains, and renegade science. Richly textured and really creepy, this plays like Myst with a more linear story line and a danker sense of enigma. A-
Posted December 27 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Scandal': Bellamy Young talks Fitz and Olivia's now-public affair
- Advocacy group criticizes 'The Martian' for changing Asian-American characters
- Julie Plec blogs the season 3 premiere of 'The Originals'
- Luke Evans, Henry Cavill join Nicholas Hoult in 'Sand Castle'
- This new preview of 'Room' will make you want to call your mom
- Julie's Diary: Julie Plec blogs the 'Vampire Diaries' season 7 premiere
- 'Game of Thrones' cast speculates about season 6 (and beyond) at NYCC