The Japanese CD-ROM Gadget is hard to find, but it’s worth the effort. Imagine David Lynch, Stanley Kubrick, Fritz Lang, and Franz Kafka collaborating on a point-and-click tale of intrigue, trains, and renegade science. Richly textured and really creepy, this plays like Myst with a more linear story line and a danker sense of enigma. A-
Posted December 27 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- Justin Bieber walks off stage after asking fans to stop screaming
- Kings of Leon nab first No. 1 album with 'Walls'
- John Oliver offers Trump Emmy in return for accepting election results
- What to Watch Monday: Lynda Carter meets 'Supergirl'
- 'The Walking Dead' producers explain that crazy cliffhanger resolution
- 'The Walking Dead': Michael Cudlitz reflects on Abraham's big moment
- 'The Walking Dead': Steven Yeun weighs in on Glenn's fate