The Japanese CD-ROM Gadget is hard to find, but it’s worth the effort. Imagine David Lynch, Stanley Kubrick, Fritz Lang, and Franz Kafka collaborating on a point-and-click tale of intrigue, trains, and renegade science. Richly textured and really creepy, this plays like Myst with a more linear story line and a danker sense of enigma. A-
Posted December 27 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- Fall Out Boyz II Men perform 'Motownphilly' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- 'Hamilton' creator wrote new cantina music for 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens'
- Spotify reveals most streamed artist of the year
- 5 questions from the season 2 premiere of 'Transparent'
- Gotham Awards 2015: 'Spotlight,' 'Tangerine' top the winners list
- Reese Witherspoon developing movie about Barbie creator, with an eye to star
- Casting Net: Alicia Vikander joins James McAvoy in romantic thriller